Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6.5 creedmoor

6.5 creedmoor

Who has or had one, what did you think of it, any recipies, atb swaro

we have built several and the performance has been exceptional . bullets weights of 129 to 142 grains were fantastic performers and equaled 260 rem performance. Powder choice was H4350 or IMR 4350 and fed 210 primers. it is a viable 1000 yard cartridge. we also formed cases from winchester 243 cases very easily . yours respectfully Mike Norris Brock and Norris

Had one for 2yrs+ Jump to 9.35 if you get bored with the long range stuff.
    Last edited by patjack; 11-02-2014 at 21:33.

Brass cheap and Norma are now producing it and Lapua might follow soon as its so popular in the states and is over taking the .260 Rem-6.5x47L there in the popularity stakes.
    Its been said its the .260 Rem done right designed from the ground up and was the concept of a few top shooters in the states designed as a true short action round.
    Last edited by patjack; 11-02-2014 at 22:23.

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    Who has or had one, what did you think of it, any recipies, atb swaro
    Marine PMI of this site has a bolt gun and a DPMS AR-10 Match in 6.5 Creedmore. He has done a bit of work with the cartridge. I watched him shoot at 700 yards last summer on a prairiedog down. It's a good cartridge.~Muir

oooh lovely group! built by myself as I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by patjack View Post
    Brass cheap and Norma are now producing it and Lapua might follow soon as its so popular in the states and is over taking the .260 Rem-6.5x47L there in the popularity stakes.
    Its been said its the .260 Rem done right designed from the ground up and was the concept of a few top shooters in the states designed as a true short action round.
    I see can Hornady and Nosler brass. Where do you see Norma brass in 6.5 Creedmoor for sale?
    Cases - Norma

Regards
    JCS

Norma USA are producing it I was informed and should be receiving some in the post soon from the USA. Have tons of Hornady but be interesting to see what the Norma is like.

Quote Originally Posted by patjack View Post
    Norma USA are producing it I was informed and should be receiving some in the post soon from the USA. Have tons of Hornady but be interesting to see what the Norma is like.
    Norma-USA Intrs a New American PH Line & Brass Components at SHOT Show 2014 Thanks. JCS