Blue Fox Glade Open Day

Paddy_SP

For those in this end of the country - James at Blue Fox Glade in Chawleigh is having his annual Open Day on April 26th. If everything goes to plan, I'll be giving a talk on foxing at 11:00 and again at 2:30, or thereabouts. I'll also be signing my book for anyone who wants a copy. If you can come along and support the day it'd be good to see you!

Just discovered Blue Fox Glade a couple of weeks ago, they're my closest shop. James was very patient with this novice and helpful with his knowledge and advice. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the open day too.

Just discovered Blue Fox Glade a couple of weeks ago, they're my closest shop. James was very patient with this novice and helpful with his knowledge and advice. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the open day too.

He's not far up the road from me too - I try to give him all the business I can, as Blue Fox is the only gun shop in this part of the world where you get good, old-fashioned proper service.

Hope to see you at the Open Day!

I intend to come and hopefully a few mates too. Its a 80 mile round trip for me and well worth every mile. The way things are going i might even come by canoe lol...Hugh.

I intend to come and hopefully a few mates too. Its a 80 mile round trip for me and well worth every mile. The way things are going i might even come by canoe lol...Hugh.

I shall look forward to seeing you. I might set some buoys out to help people find their way...

Agree its a very good shop and excellent customer service and very competitive. Good range of reloading stuff and big range of rifles and shotguns.

Have been several times when staying in Devon and hope it turns out to be a good day.

D

Not sure if i will be able to make on the day but will definitely be out there again when time allows, only been once but found it to be a very friendly helpful place.

Not sure if i will be able to make on the day but will definitely be out there again when time allows, only been once but found it to be a very friendly helpful place.

It is indeed! I was there a couple of hours ago - the car park was full of Land Rovers (proper ones with mud on them) and James was out the back rebuilding a truck engine. How many other gun shops are like that? :)

Back