Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: BSA International

  1. #1

    BSA International

    Hi guys I have two BSA international .22 Rf martini action target rifles for sale.

    One is a MK11 and the other is a MK111 both have dioptre sights fitted as per original.

    Im looking for 120 for the Mk11
    and 180 for the MK111


    PM if you are interested

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1492.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	166.1 KB 
ID:	38742Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1494.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	237.9 KB 
ID:	38743Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1496.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	282.7 KB 
ID:	38744Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1498.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	316.4 KB 
ID:	38745Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1500.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	270.4 KB 
ID:	38746
    Last edited by multiman; 03-03-2014 at 21:42. Reason: add photos

  2. #2
    Hi Multiman

    Am new to this site and a long way from you (Norfolk), but interested in the Internationals, particularly the Mark III.
    Do you have any history on them and could you provide details of condition of barrel and action, please?
    Dare I ask if the knurled cap on the base of the Mk III handgrip is still there?

    Many thanks.
    Pooley

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooley View Post
    Hi Multiman

    Am new to this site and a long way from you (Norfolk), but interested in the Internationals, particularly the Mark III.
    Do you have any history on them and could you provide details of condition of barrel and action, please?
    Dare I ask if the knurled cap on the base of the Mk III handgrip is still there?

    Many thanks.
    Pooley
    PM Sent

  4. #4

    Multiman! Your Martini's! Do you still have them?

    I saw your advert for a pair of Martini Internationals. I know it's an old advert, but I'm really stalking(!) for a Mk II or a Mk III. Please, flip me a message either way.
    Thank You,
    jerryarvin

    (at yahoo d0t com)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by villagelightsmith View Post
    I saw your advert for a pair of Martini Internationals. I know it's an old advert, but I'm really stalking(!) for a Mk II or a Mk III. Please, flip me a message either way.
    Thank You,
    jerryarvin

    (at yahoo d0t com)
    I'm almost sure valley arms at ruthin north wales had one on the shelf last time I was in the shop. It had leather protectors on the muzzle and other parts. Could be worth giving them a call.

  6. #6
    Thank you, Albert! I'll check them out.
    Jerry

  7. #7
    PM sent, there's eight or nine of them at my rifle club that have been neglected, by that I mean just left in the cabinet for years
    Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.
    Elbert Hubbard

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by kimh View Post
    PM sent, there's eight or nine of them at my rifle club that have been neglected, by that I mean just left in the cabinet for years
    Hi, I'm on the lookout for a mkiii if you know of any that might be looking for a good home, thanks!

    Danny.

Similar Threads

  1. BSA martini international mk2 sights
    By Simjim33 in forum Cleaning, Gunsmithing and Equipment Care
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-10-2013, 09:36
  2. For Sale Accuracy International
    By Jagdmatch in forum Firearms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-04-2012, 07:49
  3. For Sale BSA Martini International .22LR - Modified for hunting.
    By TobyH in forum Firearms
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16-12-2011, 23:26
  4. Reloading international
    By 204 Ruger in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-05-2011, 01:56
  5. international sales from US
    By callie in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 28-07-2010, 18:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •