Thread: Cheap used binoculars

Cheap used binoculars

Hi folks,
    Just wondering if anybody has a pair of "budget" type binoculars they aren't using and would like to sell to a good home?
    I'm looking for anything the likes of Minox, Barr and Stroud Savannah, vortex diamondback, etc, etc. 8x42 as a preference or 10x42.
    I know I could save up my pennies and buy a few-year-old set of something good, but honestly my priorities aren't that way round just now. Anything cheap and cheerful that does the job will do. They'll be for stalking (obviously) and general wildlife spotting and being nosy.
    Let me know what you've got
    Cheers folks!
    Last edited by SimpleSimon; 28-07-2014 at 20:20.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

check the aisles at Lidl regularly, some 'ok' bino's crop up there now and again. also, the zeiss leebut has for sale would be a good little investment IMHO..not 'modern', but good quality and glass which is really a lot more important than aesthetics

Quick bump of this old thread...
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    Blog

I might have something that will help you out. If I can find them You are welcome to have them free. All you have to do is either pay postage or pop down this way if in the area. As you can tell these are not expensive binos but they are fine during the day if that is of use.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    I might have something that will help you out. If I can find them You are welcome to have them free. All you have to do is either pay postage or pop down this way if in the area. As you can tell these are not expensive binos but they are fine during the day if that is of use.
    That's very kind of you, thank you. PM incoming.
    Blog