jewel trigger. do they come with bolt release lever when new?

riflehunter583

I have just purchased a jewel trigger and it is missing the bolt release lever.

should the lever come with the trigger or are the levers optional extras?

The lever on my x mark pro trigger does not seem to fit so I cannot just swap it over.

anyone got any ideas?

There are a number of different models.

I have a Jewel trigger on a Lawton 7000 action. The bolt release is on the rear left of the action itself.
I have a Jewel trigger on a Remington Short action. The bolt release is a small square tab just in front of the trigger.

I am sure there will be other options too.

Regards

JCS

Trigger has bolt release mechanism complete with unit, the lever and small spring is or should already be on the rifle as the X mark trigger has the same release mechanism (as the jewel)

the lever and small spring are not part of the trigger, the sliding release mach is (the part you push up from the trigger guard to actuate the lever - real easing the bolt.

The trigger sent is a direct replacement for the Remington Unit with Bolt release and safety on the unit.

this is the packet the jewel trigger came in. the wrong one must have been posted by mistake.
IMG_01121_zpse13dfc22.jpg

many thanks for sorting it out redmist.
I were not sure which parts come on them. it was a bit of a learning curve.
the rifle basix trigger I had came with no safety but did have the bolt release.
so I was a little confused it was the other way round with the jewel you sent me.

Back