Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frikin Chaos!!

Frikin Chaos!!

Well seem's like windy for weeks whenever I got free time, got to get out one night soon! Just when you think it's ebbing off a bit we go from Amber to Red on weather warnings. Grrr!
    If it ain't broke don't fiddle with it!
    Not even a little..........................(unless you can fix it, properly fix it, working and everything.......like PROPPER working!!)

i know how you feel i bought a .17hmr nearly 2 weeks ago and im still yet to get it out and have a go with it

Damn. I thought this was a bun fight in the making thread that kicked off with the frustrations associated with 17 cal bullets in a stiff wind.

k

Ha! Not really the weather for those .17hmr's just at present I feel.

still straight enough at fifteen yards in the bunnies earhole , damb you can near walk up and pick them up ,thats if you can breathe when you get there.

I'd go out and note wind drift for 80 - 90 mph on SST's if a fox stood a hope in hell of hearing the call lol
    Not even a little..........................(unless you can fix it, properly fix it, working and everything.......like PROPPER working!!)

I'm on the coast at southport and the last time I heard wind like this was 1987. It's howling here
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

I've got just shy of 50 miles a day to cover by motorcycle, the past few have been 'interesting' commutes...
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

did a couple of hours at shap the other night three steps forward two steps back, to be truthful we shouldnt have gone but it wasnt that bad when we left and we havnt been to this permission since november, we left it alone as the farmer let a couple of local lads do some long netting ,but i dont think they did much damage as there were rabbits every where but we couldnt stand up in the wind and rain we managed twenty nine between us two, so the farmers happy,the only trouble now is its fourcast hundred mile an hour winds tonight, and more crap weather for weekend again so we will have to find something local, pity the foxes are not playing ball at the moment for some reason. i sold my motorbikes years ago dont miss em in this weather, ATB doug.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSimon View Post
    I've got just shy of 50 miles a day to cover by motorcycle, the past few have been 'interesting' commutes...
    Know what you mean, riding our toll bridge (as on multimans profile pic) on Gixer thou meant leaning to ride a straight line. That were six mile, sure don't envy your fifty!