Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lancs Firearms Robbery - I hope it's no-one on here...

Lancs Firearms Robbery - I hope it's no-one on here...

Firearms stolen in robbery - Lancashire Constabulary

If it is, or they are known to anyone on SD, please pass on our best wishes as it sounds absolutely horrendous
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

its not me and i havnt heard anything about it yet,i think longridge is preston way,this is not the first time simular offence my bosses wife had the same happen to her.best wishes as well. doug.

Horrible thing to happen to anybody, but to his wife and children

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    its not me and i havnt heard anything about it yet,i think longridge is preston way,this is not the first time simular offence my bosses wife had the same happen to her.best wishes as well. doug.
    Same AS Doud not heard any thing yet

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    It's not me and yes longridge is near Preston a bit out the way quite little village

Must have been horrendous for the woman and children there. I think there was a burglary at an RFD in recent months in Lancashire, was it Kelbrook Shooting Lodge, where some shotguns went? Wonder if they're connected.

I was going to speculate if the firearms belonged to the husband who wasn't there and if there was an issue with the criminals gaining access to them, but by the sounds of it I expect they came with enough heavy tools to sort out any reasonable security measures.

it was kelbrook and also tim mc avoys shop was broken into just as they moved premises,they seem to use the same tactics,ie quiet out of way ,no males about , scumbags fuelling drugs and robberies. the thing is theres no deterrant 18mnths with three square meals own telly games,own clothes when finished pat on back and a wage packet, see you in twelve mths bye.absolute scum ruining peoples lives .rant over.

Total fekin scum..

The poor lady and especially them kids will be carrying the psychological effects for the rest of their days...

Scum cowards the lot of them
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Disgraceful and terrifying. Yes, Longridge is just outside preston. I hope the kids are not traumatised by it, but I guess they will not sleep too easy for the foreseeable future...

Some friends of mine were attacked in Hale, Cheshire.last month, similar MO, ski masks Liverpool accents stolen white transit van,

NO FIREARMS involved like, but all the girls were assaulted and a brick thrown at the vehicle. It has been/is being dealt with by GMP. Wonder if there is any connection?