Thread: Large Munsterlander Puppies

Large Munsterlander Puppies

Litter of Large Munsterlander Puppies for Sale. Born 12/02, 7 bitches and 5 dogs. Both parents eye tested, HUU clear, Elbow and Hip Scored. Very good outcross, 0% inbreeding coefficient. Sire is a Netherlands import from a working kennel out there, bitch is 1/2 german and 1/2 British, from strong working lines.

The mother has been a superb working dog and I have had a lot of fun with her over the last few years.

We kept a up from the last litter that was the same breeding. She has come on fantastically, winning a fair few working tests in the summer, as well as having a fantastic working season coming on really well on the woodcock, snipe, pheasants etc.

I know I have posted this before but a quick link of her on a woodcock pointing.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...61190604,d.ZGU

We have had a lot of interest in the litter and probably half already gone all being well but still a few of each sex left.

Any questions please pm happy to answer or speak on phone. Sire is available to view in Coventry and the litter are in North Wales reared in the house with our family.

Attachment 38023Attachment 38021Attachment 38022

Cracking looking dog, good luck with your litter.

Thanks Cadex!

The pups are coming on well, looks like we are just looking for a home for three bitches. Almost all will darken up like the mum and the small bits on the faces look like dark skin underneath. Pics of the boys and girls attached!

Just curious by the 0% inbreeding coefficient. Is that reading from the KC Mateselect method. My understanding is that foreign dogs were not evaluated in the calculation because antecedents are not in the KC database, so given a 0 value, which distorts the final score.

Thanks.

My understanding is that imported dogs are inputted into the UK KC register as the system in place overseas is much the same in terms of being able to track back generations. The mother of this litter was mated with a German dog, in Germany, and in order to register the pups in the UK he had to be registered in this country in order to have my bitch registered, and as part of that his pedigree is available from the UK KC, and so is his inbred percentage.

Not they they require a recommendation by any means, but I have had the pleasure of shooting over Alex's munsters on several occasions and it is an utter joy to watch them working, the bitch is a gorgeous dog, and I have no doubt the puppies will be too.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Quote Originally Posted by stalker.308 View Post
    My understanding is that imported dogs are inputted into the UK KC register as the system in place overseas is much the same in terms of being able to track back generations. The mother of this litter was mated with a German dog, in Germany, and in order to register the pups in the UK he had to be registered in this country in order to have my bitch registered, and as part of that his pedigree is available from the UK KC, and so is his inbred percentage.
    Thanks for that. I have recently imported a foreign HPR bitch, so was curious.

i think i may be looking to getting a pup are you going to be breeding again will be retering my lab next year....

Hi, wow what a litter..............if they are as good tempered and capable as mum they will be great.