Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ray Goodsell Bad Trading Experience

Ray Goodsell Bad Trading Experience

Just a quick warning of a despicable man Ray Goodsell.
    I bought an ir torch of Ray of here under aka Little Jon, which never arrived after payment was transferred.
    I then start getting intimidating emails from Ray and no acceptance of responsibility from him.
    I then find he may have posted it but omitted the house number!! Now Royal Mail will not verify an address and would just return the parcel back to the sender leaving them with a proof of postage and the goods(convenient).
    I then challenge Ray on this and today I get phone call from the other half saying a package has been delivered to the house recorded delivery sent yesterday. Obviously she knows the situation so I ask her and my little man to open it up as it's for him aswel as he loves going out nights shooting bunnies. I'm still on the phone whilst the package is being open only to here them both say it's a battery in s massive box and they wonder why it was in such a large box surrounded by bubble wrap, I then get her to check if there is a return address and a name, low and behold Ray Goodsell names is on the box crossed out!!
    Now I know he's not very sharp but with all emails he's already sent saying it's been delivered, it's with a neighbour oh no it's at the sorting office. To then pull something like this is just digging his own hole bigger.
    I shall be setting up court proceedings on Monday and would appreciate any other members that have any bad dealings with Ray Goodsell to get in touch via pm, as this will all help put away.
    Thankyou Thurston. :-)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thurstont View Post
    Just a quick warning of a despicable man Ray Goodsell.
    I bought an ir torch of Ray of here under aka Little Jon, which never arrived after payment was transferred.
    I then start getting intimidating emails from Ray and no acceptance of responsibility from him.
    I then find he may have posted it but omitted the house number!! Now Royal Mail will not verify an address and would just return the parcel back to the sender leaving them with a proof of postage and the goods(convenient).
    I then challenge Ray on this and today I get phone call from the other half saying a package has been delivered to the house recorded delivery sent yesterday. Obviously she knows the situation so I ask her and my little man to open it up as it's for him aswel as he loves going out nights shooting bunnies. I'm still on the phone whilst the package is being open only to here them both say it's a battery in s massive box and they wonder why it was in such a large box surrounded by bubble wrap, I then get her to check if there is a return address and a name, low and behold Ray Goodsell names is on the box crossed out!!
    Now I know he's not very sharp but with all emails he's already sent saying it's been delivered, it's with a neighbour oh no it's at the sorting office. To then pull something like this is just digging his own hole bigger.
    I shall be setting up court proceedings on Monday and would appreciate any other members that have any bad dealings with Ray Goodsell to get in touch via pm, as this will all help put away.
    Thankyou Thurston. :-)
    Yes as you say very despicable, but make sure you have all the facts and evidence first,good luck.

So you got the battery but not the torch?

Definition: Thief: a person who steals another person's property, especially by stealth and without using force or threat of violence.

That would be a crime but it would seem that unless he obtained money by deception you only have a civil remedy for either specific performance or refund?

On reading this it can put newbies off dealing with people off the site, but shooting men are usually genuine and it is bad when a deal goes sour. All the dealings I have had have all been straight forward also at the right price. I hope you get it resolved without much fuss!

That Raymond Goodsell is our dear old friend 'Mr You' and has a record of dodgy dealing as long as your arm.
    I can't recall his other aliases but he has a few.

Your probably still a little bitter but if your still looking I got a ir laser torch with 30 mm scope mount for 100 if you want and you won't have to take me to court to get it

Regards
    kris

Can the moderators put safeguards in place so that if a member here is less than honest in his financial dealings his full details, postal address etc can be passed to the plaintiff before banning him from the site?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfoot1 View Post
    Can the moderators put safeguards in place so that if a member here is less than honest in his financial dealings his full details, postal address etc can be passed to the plaintiff before banning him from the site?
    I would think that would fall foul of data protection law?

Sweet hill land management is still very much alive on Face Book

This guy is a poacher, a scammer and a thief. Perhaps there can be an ip block on him? He keeps using different aliases to bypass the multiple bans he has received from every shooting forum I know...