Tikka butt plate

jimbo1984

Hi gents
being a bit of a short @rse the rather thick recoil pad on my tikka was making the lop too long so I've removed it however it leaves a recessed space does anybody know where I can get a butt plate to fit?
many thanks , Jim

hi guys

i think the 590 may not fit :(

i made one a while back jim and it was made of a laminated plastic/alloy worked well for the lad i did it for and i think i have some left,

if the 590 one does not fit let me know,

bob.

hi guys

i made one a while back jim and it was made of a laminated plastic/alloy worked well for the lad i did it for and i think i have some left,

bob.
thanks bob much appreciated mate :) I'll let you know . I hope your all well mate ?
Atb jim

thanks bob much appreciated mate :) I'll let you know . I hope your all well mate ?
Atb jim

all ok jim and like wise with you ?

i have just been to the loading room and i have some left mate.

so all i did was make a template of the proper one and hay presto, its fine alloy with plastic in the middle so thin you could make as many as you need.

easy to cut and smooth off the edges for a safe clean finish.

bob.

all ok jim and like wise with you ?

i have just been to the loading room and i have some left mate.

so all i did was make a template of the proper one and hay presto, its fine alloy with plastic in the middle so thin you could make as many as you need.

easy to cut and smooth off the edges for a safe clean finish.

bob.
I'm ok mate glad your all well , bought a cracking fell terrier pup at weekend :) good to have one again

that would be great mate pm me with a price for one :) much appreciated

atb to you and yours , Jim

I'm ok mate glad your all well , bought a cracking fell terrier pup at weekend :) good to have one again

that would be great mate pm me with a price for one :) much appreciated

atb to you and yours , Jim

jim

measure the pad you have from to to bottom and width, ill cut you 2 or three bits you can trim down.

i think my 595 will be a tad differant as mentioned.

how much.

nout. nix's nada, foc, call it what you want mate but its free.

bob.

jim

measure the pad you have from to to bottom and width, ill cut you 2 or three bits you can trim down.

i think my 595 will be a tad differant as mentioned.

how much.

nout. nix's nada, foc, call it what you want mate but its free.

bob.
hi bob I'll give it a measure as soon as I get in tonight
thanks a lot mate much appreciated :)
atb jim

jim

2 x sheets posted to you first class mate

if you need anymore drop me a pm,

its a piece of cake to work with easy to file shape and drill, lets hope it works.

bob.

hi guys

bob.
T3 and 590/595 are different :/

Pete

jim

2 x sheets posted to you first class mate

if you need anymore drop me a pm,

its a piece of cake to work with easy to file shape and drill, lets hope it works.

bob.
Many thanks bob your a real gent mate :)
thanks for all the replies lads
atb Jim

Back