My Photography Portfolio

Cougar

Here's my photography portfolio, I've only just set it up. New photo's will be added of coarse. I would love to hear your thoughts on it and please feel free to share the link.

Thank you,

Matt.

Matt Goodlife

Some very nice photos there cougar , i would imagine a LOT of man hours , particuly with some of those 'busyer' birds , like wrens and dippers , they never stop moving eh! Keep it up !

Really liked the moths, did you set a moth trap with a light at night then photograph them during the day?

Moose

fantastic skills there fella, i took three yesterday with my phone,i was pigeon shooting with shotgun every time i fired rabbits kept popping out for a look! i heard a rustle turned to shoot, six roe does staring at me ten yards away ,not clue what to do so i put down shottie took phone out and followed them for five mins got one shot of a doe peeping round a tree at me they were wondering what the hells that camo ed head to foot, funny as hell, mate didnt believe me till i showed him the picture ,i think i might be going back with a rifle this time,

Matt,

Some really great shots in there with a lot of interesting subjects. It's a bit hard to choose my favourites as there's so many but I really enjoyed the Fungi portfolio. My eldest lad was really impressed and it's given him some inspiration with his A level in photography and BTEC in Media as he really wants to do more on wildlife.

Great stuff, well done.

Really liked the moths, did you set a moth trap with a light at night then photograph them during the day?

Moose

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Yes Moose I run a moth trap, I'm a species recorder for the National Trust.

id be putting a copyright notice on them be fore to long

very good by the eway

Thank you.
I don't need to as the portfolio site is secure, you can only download them once you've paid for them. I only copyright a photo if I post on my twitter or Facebook photography accounts.

Back