Thread: Another group of Finnish clients

Another group of Finnish clients

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000203.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	315.6 KB 
ID:	38180

Another group of 4 Finnish clients last month, and stalking over three areas for CWD, Muntjac, Roe and Fallow.

Thanks to Tom for guiding who did an excellent job, total was 9 deer two of which turned out to be medal quality. 1 CWD and the other a very nice Muntjac off a new area I have just taken over. The weather was not kind to us with 2 days of thick fog, making it particularly difficult to spot CWD on the open areas I have.
    Also looks like I have another 400 acre area nearby to look at in March when me and the lads Andy, Darren and Tom are having a lads jolly weekend away on the Muntjac.

ATB

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Nice going there Malc..

Soon as ive got this move out the way ill be in touch for that CWD youve been saving me
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Nice going there Malc..

Soon as ive got this move out the way ill be in touch for that CWD youve been saving me
    Unless of course I shoot it next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    Unless of course I shoot it next weekend.
    Lmao.. hope your lucky mate
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Lmao.. hope your lucky mate
    It's not looking good actually, if my subconscious mind is anything to go by. Last night I dreamed that when I arrived at Malc's, his glamorous (imaginary) assistant was feeding half a dozen CWD and a couple of roe by hand out of the back of his log cabin (he doesn't have a log cabin, this is all conjured up by my mind). I didn't want to shoot a tame CWD, especially as these ones looked very Disneyfied, but I didn't want to offend Malc either, so I sort of mumbled something about proper stalking. His assistant suggested that she could sort of drive them into the field and separate one from the herd, push it towards me, and that way it would feel more like it wasn't tame. I was pretty unsettled about the whole thing at this point. But it all turned out to be academic, because I then realised that I had forgotten my ammunition at the B&B. So we drove back there, where I panicked, looking for the magazine and bullet pouch in the uncharacteristic massive piles of luggage I'd brought along. Before I found the ammunition, I came across the bolt. I'd forgotten to take the bolt too! And my binoculars were nowhere to be seen.

None of this mattered though because when we returned to the log cabin, it had turned into a stately home, and Malc and his assistant were holding a meeting with local residents about childcare arrangements. During which the kids were herded outside into a sort of animal pen lined with fairy lights to make it more attractive to them.

(No imaginary deer were hurt in the making of this dream.)

PM what have you been taking ?No cheese before bedtime for you mate.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Quote Originally Posted by pierred View Post
    PM what have you been taking ?No cheese before bedtime for you mate.
    I had a ribeye steak for dinner. Perhaps this is too rich for a Monday night.

DISCLAIMER: The above story is a pure product of my diseased mustelid subconscious and in no way reflects my real experiences with SikaMalc, all of which have been perfectly professional, friendly, and authentic proper stalking! I think my mind is just telling me not to mess this trip up.
    Last edited by Pine Marten; 18-02-2014 at 10:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    ....The above story is a pure product of my diseased mustelid subconscious and in no way reflects my real experiences with SikaMalc........
    Very true, very true. If there was any basis in fact it the story would involve Malcom's pet fallow does at the cottage. I bet on cold nights he even lets them in to warm up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootmeurer View Post
    Very true, very true. If there was any basis in fact it the story would involve Malcom's pet fallow does at the cottage. I bet on cold nights he even lets them in to warm up a bit.
    Coot, are you telling us that some fallow has the hots for Malc ? Sandra might be a little jealous . Still, the deer probably smells better than Malc to be fair...

... Any drugs used and given in this thread...?

A happy Waidmannsheil to the Finnish lads!
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.