Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Leaked Memo

Interesting Leaked Memo

From RSPCA Deputy Chairman. Information provided by Tim Bonner of the Countryside Alliance:

http://media.wix.com/ugd/f5391b_0af8...7fb4de3dcb.pdf

An interesting read... Shows that no-one knows what is actually going on behind closed doors, as they clearly have deep rooted concerns about the longevity of the charity if it continues down its current course.

Has much changed in the last 6 months? Nothing obvious that I've seen, but I probably don't pay them (or Brian May) enough attention!
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Excellent bit of espionage! It clearly confirms they have no management kills whatsoever and don't know which way to turn. Now is the time for ALL fieldsports organisations to join forces in a massive campaign against the RSPA and put an end to their irrational campain against those of us who follow our interests in a legal and responsible way. I have nothing against, and in fact am all in favour of, protecting animals from cruelty and believe a properly reconstructed RSPCA, as originally envisaged would be a good thing but it is time for their vindictive behaviour to be curtailed.

Well, I never could have thought that I'd ever smile at something written within the aRSePCA. But, boy did I chuckle at that

Pete
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

Very interesting read. It seems they are lickin their wounds and financially are in a sticky situation

I could answer these questions in a short sentence.

They are in trouble because they have turned into a anti hunting, pro politically motivated bunch of tw*ts who pray on the emotions of old people to convince them they rescue all the fluffy animals whilst hiding the numbers of healthy animals they euthanise each month.

They messed in their nest with me a while ago and get no donations now.
    They parked their lettered van outside my house and hammered upon my door.
    When I opened it there was a smart gent with a flat hat standing upon the step. When I asked him the purpose of his visit he said they had received a complaint that the many Budgerigars in my aviaries were neglected and badly cared for.
    He refused to name the individual who had made the allegation.
    I have bred Budgies since 1956 and could write books about them and fully understand their nutritional and housing requirements.
    I snapped at him and told him to bring his arse and have a look for himself. I opened up my large shed with the breeding cages and in we went.

He had his clipboard with a printed form listing about 20 questions and I received pass marks for every one.
    I suggested that they sent a copy of their report to the ignorant pratt who had made the unfounded allegation.

HWH.

The worry is that as much as the memo is amusing they have recognised they have got to get their **** together and will no doubt come out fighting.
    It is now up to those who stand against many of their actions to kick the "beast" while they are still down

i thought the financial side of things was interesting. There may well be nothing they can do to prevent this decline as people are becoming hardened to being doorstepped.

Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    They messed in their nest with me a while ago and get no donations now.
    They parked their lettered van outside my house and hammered upon my door.
    When I opened it there was a smart gent with a flat hat standing upon the step. When I asked him the purpose of his visit he said they had received a complaint that the many Budgerigars in my aviaries were neglected and badly cared for.
    He refused to name the individual who had made the allegation.
    I have bred Budgies since 1956 and could write books about them and fully understand their nutritional and housing requirements.
    I snapped at him and told him to bring his arse and have a look for himself. I opened up my large shed with the breeding cages and in we went.

He had his clipboard with a printed form listing about 20 questions and I received pass marks for every one.
    I suggested that they sent a copy of their report to the ignorant pratt who had made the unfounded allegation.

HWH.

You quite clearly know how to treat your birds, but I don't see why you would be against the RSPCA because they followed up on a complaint, for once they were doing exactly what would be expected of them

craggy