Thread: Jelen DCS level 1 March 14-16th

Jelen DCS level 1 March 14-16th

Considering signing up for this but can't find out the location for this date. I've tried contacting through the Jelen website and pm'ing Jelendeer on here but no answer

Does anybody know where this course is running and if there are places still available?

Quote Originally Posted by Crosshair243 View Post
    Considering signing up for this but can't find out the location for this date. I've tried contacting through the Jelen website and pm'ing Jelendeer on here but no answer

Does anybody know where this course is running and if there are places still available?
    Hi Crosshair,

Sorry you have been having trouble contacting us. We have been away at the BSS and only just returned into the office.

I'm afraid our March course is fully booked, however we do have three spaces left on our April course, scheduled for the 25th - 27th April. This course will be held at our Hampshire branch (SO20 6BU).

Please email me on office@jelendeer.com if you need any further information.

Best regards,

Mike.

Mike Allison
    Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services
    01264 811155
    office@jelendeer.com

That's great, thank you
    Will check diary and then be in touch.