Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Open day Epperstone Range.

Open day Epperstone Range.

Evening,

There is a Saturday free on the range, Saturday 19th April. I will make it an open day to site members.
    If anyone would like to come along please let me know, so that I have an idea of numbers.

I will open the 100m nda range, and the 25m covered for rim & gallery rifles. If their is enough interest we could get the clay traps out.
    Maybe have a small competition along the lines of the DSC1 test, and I would supply some prizes to make it as interesting as possible.

Trev.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00236.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	524.1 KB 
ID:	38195

Would of loved to come again trev as was a very enjoyable day when dick and I attended for the H4H fund raising day a while ago, unfortunately I'll be on the last day of the deer manager course in Hampshire.
    Anyone attending this will have a good day in the company of a true gentleman.
    Kind regards
    Jimmy.

where about's is the range at Epperstone? I didn't know there was a range there - I grew up playing in and around the grounds of the Police training school there as my Dad was a copper and played cricket there weekly, as did I as I got older....some great fun little ponds and hiding places in the grounds for a kid!

The Training school was next to the Range. Go out of the front gates turn right, passed the pub on the left, range gates 500yds on left (opposite the cricket ground)

If I am not playing cricket by then I will do my best to come up.

Would love to come and shoot at the range but I am at work if it was on the bank holiday as before I would be there even if they asked me to work for triple time.

Terrier,
    you can come anytime you want, just give me a call so I can make sure that the police or the Saturday And Sunday club are not there.

Trev.

Quote Originally Posted by trev View Post
    Terrier,
    you can come anytime you want, just give me a call so I can make sure that the police or the Saturday And Sunday club are not there.

Trev.
    Now there's a kind offer.

I'd love to come along as it's not far from me and I shoot there occasionally with my club but as I'm currently out of work everything non-essential is taking a back seat to save money