Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GWP puppies

GWP puppies

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0603.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	371.2 KB 
ID:	38215A mating between my bitch Macey Grey and benc's dog Hugo Boss has produced a litter of top quality GWP's. Both parents are working dogs, have very low hip scores and the puppies are genetically clear of Von Willibrands disease, will be docked and microchipped. They were born on 6th Feb 2014 and so ready to go from April 3rd.
    Bitches 800, Dogs 750
    Pictures of both dogs can be seen on benc and my galleries.
    PM me if interested or for anymore info.
    Mark
    Last edited by Deerstalkermark; 21-02-2014 at 18:17.
    Flogging will continue until morale improves

My GWP Ziggy is 8 months now and is out of Hugo Boss, he is a cracking dog full of energy and a really nice temperment.
    He is being trained for field trialing and coming on nicely, good luck finding suitable homes for your pups.

Name:	172.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	739.8 KB 
ID:	38269
    Last edited by .243Ady; 20-02-2014 at 22:29.

Quote Originally Posted by .243Ady View Post
    My GWP Ziggy is 8 months now and is out of Hugo Boss, he is a cracking dog full of energy and a really nice temperment.
    He is being trained for field trialing and coming on nicely, good luck finding suitable homes for your pups.

Name:	172.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	739.8 KB 
ID:	38269
    Hello Ady ( & Mark )

This is Ross, a littermate to Ziggy, and also out of Hugo. Ady, Ziggy looks the business, and I hope he does you proud in your field Trials when you get there.

Name:	Ross.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	531.9 KB 
ID:	38349

So far Ross is taking to tracking training ( and cats ) really well, and like Ziggy, is just great to have around the house, a very chilled out young lad really.

All the best.

Neil.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ROSS.png  

Hi Ady/Neil

Thanks for posting guys. It's amazing to see the difference in the length of their coats.
    As a pure coincidence the Mum of your guys is an Aunt of Macey , my bitch.

Regards

Mark

Hi Neil/Mark

Ross looks like he is maturing nicely, Ziggy doesn't do chilled out he has 2 speeds standing or running flat out . Nice looking even litter Mark with some nice markings, should have no problems finding homes, good luck. Had good results using Champdogs in past.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Hello Ady ( & Mark )

This is Ross, a littermate to Ziggy, and also out of Hugo. Ady, Ziggy looks the business, and I hope he does you proud in your field Trials when you get there.

Name:	Ross.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	531.9 KB 
ID:	38349

So far Ross is taking to tracking training ( and cats ) really well, and like Ziggy, is just great to have around the house, a very chilled out young lad really.

All the best.

Neil.
    Last edited by .243Ady; 22-02-2014 at 10:17.

Hi Mark it was my bitch that had the first litter from Hugo and produced the pups above and I've got one here, I can only echo what Ade and Neil say, I'm really happy with my pup a cracker in lots of ways. Very alert and eager to learn a bit like Ziggy she is either stationary or flat out, very laid back for a 8 month old pup and temperament seems excellent, and all the pups that have kept in contact seem the same. You should sell them easily but like Ade I'd recommend champ dogs if you want to advertise anywhere, they do seem to be where people look for good litters.

Thanks guys.
    I will indeed check out Champdogs.
    Got a picky of your pup al4x1?

I've a few they start like this

and on her first cold game retrieve

Just pure coincidence but Macey's father is Lorial Acer the sister of your bitch Lorial Anastasia.
    Small world and particularly the GWP one!!

Nice to see how those pups are doing! Here's a couple of hugo from this year: