Thread: Jack Pyke Dog Vest

Jack Pyke Dog Vest

Just wondered if anyone uses one of the above for their hound. If anyone does would you consider the sizing to be on the mean or generous side as I cant make up my mind which size to go for.
    Thanks,
    John.

had one for bmh did think size was a bit tight so dont use it .changed to a rivers west much better fit and better made.

Thanks Buckaroo I knew there would be someone, what measurements did you get for your hound Ie you measured the neck and chest as advised? I want it mainly for our young one and she is tiny compared to mum who is also not a large Viszla. We made a decision to go smaller than larger when we bred the litter as the size of the breed seems to be not as it should at the moment and who really wants Vizlas coming up to the size of there grey cousins.

John.

Can't recall the size now as it was a few years ago, but I did find it unsuitable for deep chested dogs. So my weim never got to use it.

I used this company for a coat for my terrier http://www.everythingoutdoor.co.uk/n...3410-menu.html

The coat was really well made, nice thick neoprene, well stitched, accurately sized. Only thing I would say is when you measure the chest size add an inch to the measurement to give a small amount of room as otherwise the vest was snug (ie very accurate) and did rub a little.

Hiya as already said rivers west ones are something else I got 2 for my cockers very got fit plus buoyancy aids which are removable and are made of the stuff my R W pro smock and if that's not enough try John Forsey we got ours half price at 19 each bazil

Quote Originally Posted by bazil View Post
    Hiya as already said rivers west ones are something else I got 2 for my cockers very got fit plus buoyancy aids which are removable and are made of the stuff my R W pro smock and if that's not enough try John Forsey we got ours half price at 19 each bazil
    hi bazil did you have to phone them for the half price offer . showing as 40 on line do they have a d ring or similar to attach lead
    cheers ken

Hi toad it was online in JFs sale and I'm sorry they don't have a D- ring for a lead sorry mate bazil

Quote Originally Posted by bazil View Post
    Hi toad it was online in JFs sale and I'm sorry they don't have a D- ring for a lead sorry mate bazil
    cheers basil