Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stalking Questions: Dissertation Research Project

Stalking Questions: Dissertation Research Project

Hi Guys,

Firstly may i wish you a happy new year and a prosperous 2010...

As some of you may know that have stalked with myself in Hampshire I am currently studying a Business Management degree and am in my Final year so that means the joys of a Dissertation Research Project. I have decided to do a Project that looks into the Cost and Demand of Stalking Roe & Fallow in the South of England from both views that of the Estate and that of the Client and link it to a small business plan...

As the name suggests to complete this i need to do some research and as their is very little secondary data regarding the cost of stalking etc I am going to conduct some research myself...

Therefore I have come up with the idea of posting two sets of questions which are below that I would be grateful for you to complete and PM back to me... Please if you have experience in both being a client as well as a Stalker either on behalf of yourself or an estate please could you complete both sets of questions...

I hope to receive 50 responses to these questions as a reward and to say thank you for all the responses I am going to donate £1 per response to the site of which I and certainly many others gain a lot from... I will as an additional prize put all the names of the people who reply into a hat and choose 1 at random and invite this person for a free sessions stalking in Hampshire for Roe, "Cull" Fallow & Muntjac...

I know that some may not have experience of the South of England or Roe and Fallow but your responses even if some what adapted to your opinions will still be vital to my research although quality of data is important this is less if you have a very small sample...

Please either PM me your replies or email them to me nielaj@hotmail.com or contact me about anything you are unsure about....

Lastly all your answers are in strict confidence and none of my findings will be posted anywhere this is strictly a university assignment and not a commercial research project...

Dissertation Questions

Stalking Client Questions:

1.A. If you have previously experienced an Estate, How much would you be prepared to pay for a days “Cull Stalking” for “Cull” Fallow, Roe Does with the possibility of a Muntjac? Included in this is if you have received a good reliable reference in your mind even though you may have not physically been to the Estate.

1.B. If you had not previously experienced an Estate, How much would you be prepared to pay for a days “Cull Stalking” for “Cull” Fallow, Roe Does with the possibility of a Muntjac?

2.A. How far do you normally travel to paid Stalking?

2.B. How far would you be prepared to travel to stalk an Estate that you either had experienced personally before or had a good reference, which has given you faith in that Estate?

2.C. How far would you be prepared to travel in order to stalk an Estate that only had an attractive advert for whatever reason but with no further information with regards to personal or reference experiences?

3.A. How many times do you look to buy “Cull Stalking” within the U.K on average per annum?

3.B. How many times would you look to buy repeat visits of “Cull Stalking” with an Estate where you had previous good experiences?

4.A. How much would you be prepared to pay for a session “Cull Roe Buck stalking” with an additional cost per Cull Buck?

4.B. How much would you be prepared to pay for additional “Cull Bucks”?

5.A. Do you pay for Trophy Stalking?

5.B What would you expect to pay for a Trophy Roe Buck? This excludes CIC Medal Heads, it will be a nice 6 pointer or unique head…

5.C. How much would you be prepared to pay for a Trophy Fallow Buck?

Stalker Questions:

Are you a part time Stalker?

Full Time Stalker?

Do you run your own Stalking Business or Work on Behalf of an Estate?

1. How much do you charge for Fallow & Roe Doe Cull Stalking with a possible Muntjac?

2.A. How far do most guys travel to Stalk with you?

3.A. How many Days Cull Stalking do you try and sell per Annum?

3.B. How many Days Cull Stalking do you sell per Annum?

3.C. On average how many times do your customers Stalk per Annum?

4.A. How much would you charge for a Session Cull Roe Buck Stalking? No Cull Buck included…

4.B. How much would you charge for each Cull Buck?

4.C. Also would you add Muntjac for free, or at the same price as a Cull Buck, Not Available?

5.A. Do you offer Trophy Stalking?

5.B What would you charge for a Trophy Roe Buck? This excludes CIC Medal Heads, it will be a nice 6 pointer or unique head…

5.C. How much would you charge for a Trophy Fallow Buck?

Lastly this has been discussed with JAYB thanks again John...
    If anyone has any issues then please don't hesitate to contact me I'm well aware that people may have reservations about giving away information and If you would like to know anymore information about how your results will be digested I will be happy to discuss...

Many thanks in advance...

ATB

Alex

PM sent

Good luck with the course Alex

ATB for 2010

Terry

PM SENT

ATB ALEX

TA DAVE

Email sent. Good luck!

Survey...

Alex

You have e-mail. Good luck

Andrew

Thanks guys for the replies...

Keep them coming they are greatly appreciated..

ATB

Alex

Alex,

I think what you are doing/what you have decided to base your dissertation on is fantastic and l wish all the best to you. I would even like to read a copy if it when its all done and handed in!?!

I remember when i did mine at the end of my Marketing/Law degree, i had no idea what to base it on and in the end based it on an area in the music industry (the success of Marshall Amplifiers to be exact).

Since then i have got into stalking and i think given the oppertunity again, i could achieve a far higher grade now my thoughts are focused!

ATB,

Tom

Hi Guys,

Thanks again for your responses...

I have 11 in total now however i will email the guys who have been stalking with Phil and I in hampshire and try to get some more together i will still add £1 to the kitty for the site from my clients responses as they have come from on here...

The closing date will be the 28th of February so after this i will state the donation amount as well as the person who is drawn for the free sessions stalking...

So guys anymore would be greatly appreciated...

ATB

Alex

Done mine a few weeks ago 8)

Come on guys , help out!

Last plea guys its looking good...

A week or so to go then must end...

Thanks guys much appreciated...

Alex