Thread: BBC interview

Fame at last eh John :-)

I thought interview with the anti culling female was great fun. Tongue tied and searching form words more than once, the reporter did a good job.
    Excellent stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I thought interview with the anti culling female was great fun. Tongue tied and searching form words more than once, the reporter did a good job.
    Excellent stuff.
    Yeah, fair play he did get stuck in didn't he. Makes a nice change.

No pictures of the star breeze some friend you are not hope she forgives you , lookingfoward to seeing you all on the 8th h
    Last edited by harry243; 23-02-2014 at 15:26.

Tha cud ev ed a shave

Well done bud. As for umm umm Mimi the umm PETA (Please Eat The Animals? Lol) rep umm she umm didn't umm really know what umm to say umm apart umm from umm it's umm the landscapes umm fault and to umm use an umm electric umm fence.

Nah, use 140gr of softpoint I say

Pete
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Some people are truly deluded.
    She says that the solution is not with the barrel of a gun, but wants habitat manipulation or electric fences. Has she seen Scotland lately with all of its bloody fences. Does she and PETA not understand that deer are less affected by electric fences. Then she almost says that deforestation is the cause of this problem and it would be reasonable to guess that she is implying that if we re-forest everything then the problem will obviously magic itself away as the deer will never want to leave such a wonderful place.
    Totally clueless and needs to return to Walt Disney land, hopefully never to return.
    Who was the ugly bugger at the beginning anyway?
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

I never knew that shooting deer decreases the gestation period in the remaining herd.
    Thats what Moo Moo said, "they will breed even faster". Stupid cow