Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: effin n power

effin n power

got home tonight after asking on sevral occassions for a statement which has never materialised well one did today nearly a thousand pounds in credit mint i thought oh no mr rollinson we are putting you bill up to five hundred pounds a month well that was it i hit the roof straight on the phone this chap got both barrels after i calmed down abit he explained that the bill was only to oct.
    so i started again so in the next few months i will use all my credit i don't think so. so we did a reading just to be on the safe side as he said there was a mistake which there was, they have put my bill down to one hundred pounds a month but heres the best bit i asked how much credit i had now there was a real reading to work from well he coughed and spluttered and said that the system had locked him out and he could not tell me.
    so i flipped again I am now getting a written statement next week and if its as high as i think then i will be having a full refund of my money owed, ******s

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

same here fella over paid council nine hundred asked for it back they say the bills change again in april so they can credit me then,,no freekin way its my cash!
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 20-02-2014 at 18:30.

BT are the same.Soon on your back if you owe them but try and get some cash that your owed and forget it

well i have just been online and actually have had a payment today of two hundred pounds from them but i will say if it is as high as the statement i will be having it all back that is a fact, it can go on my next hunting trip. I am not there to make them lots of interest that is taking the p iss

uksha
    or find us on facebook

Totally out of order what they have done.
    Hope it all works out for you

Good luck with the refund Sir, we had similar over payment scenario but only for 150 with Scottish Power, gave up eventually as they would not answer our emails, we did get one phone call back where they said a supervisor would call but it never happened.
    I think it's just a blanket ploy to keep the money?

N power are a bloody joke. I'm supposed to get quarterly bills off them. Not had one since march last year. Rang them several times, eventually managed to get them to tell me how much my bill should be (August), but they still couldn't actually bill me...?
    Best they could do was to let me pay and put my account in credit ready for when the bill does come.
    Got an email yesterday saying my bill is ready (online). My account now shows up as in debit, presumably by the amount my bill should be,, less the credit I previously paid. But guess what? There's STILL no actual bill for me to view!
    I even got a letter off them a while back, unprompted, apologising for being so bad at everything.
    I'm always very careful not to go nuts at the person on the end of the phone, it's not their fault, but it's infuriating all round when all they can do is apologise and not fix anything.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

simon exactly the same scenario here, check your meter and ring up as i will bet you are also in massive credit by overcharging in the first place, thats how they make so much money.

uksha
    or find us on facebook

I'm thinking about stopping direct debits & going back to paying quarterly via real meter readings I threatened police as they were with holding money that belonged to me , and in want the interest ., not them!Paul

They are a shower of **** i'v moved to scot power and saved a fist full of cash On the deal so they tell me ! NP Tossers still have not given our 600 cr back on gas and electric over charging and payments vie our DD