Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Roe Stalking - Nr Edinburgh

  1. #1

    Roe Stalking - Nr Edinburgh

    Stalking on 8000 acres of mixed agricultural/woodland on an Estate near to Edinburgh. Opportunity to fill spaces in a syndicate of 8 stalking roe deer. Starting 01 April 2014 for initially one year with option to continue for a further two years. Friendly syndicate with good relationships with tenant farmers. DSc Lev 1 and Insurance required. 650/annum/rifle. PM for further details but no tyre kickers.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigswood GADM View Post
    Stalking on 8000 acres of mixed agricultural/woodland on an Estate near to Edinburgh. Opportunity to fill spaces in a syndicate of 8 stalking roe deer. Starting 01 April 2014 for initially one year with option to continue for a further two years. Friendly syndicate with good relationships with tenant farmers. DSc Lev 1 and Insurance required. 650/annum/rifle. PM for further details but no tyre kickers.
    Hi

    I am interested in your stalking offer.
    I have level 1 and BASC member with an open FAC and deer coditioned rifles.
    Please pm me the details.

    Regards

    David

  3. #3

  4. #4
    I am very interested in joining syndicate have lvl one and insurance open f.a .c

  5. #5
    The initial post asks interested parties to PM for further details.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    The initial post asks interested parties to PM for further details.
    Are you looking for a job in the admin team ???

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingercargill View Post
    Are you looking for a job in the admin team ???
    Merda taurorum animas conturbit

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingercargill View Post
    Are you looking for a job in the admin team ???

    No . These posts get right on my tits .

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    No . These posts get right on my tits .

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted Deer stalking nr Aberdeen
    By jimmy 84 in forum Deer Stalking Opportunities
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2013, 09:07
  2. Stalking nr Wigtown / N .stewart
    By norma 308 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-06-2013, 18:15
  3. Wanted stalking nr inverness!
    By yetidude69 in forum Deer Stalking Opportunities
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 09:22
  4. Wanted Stalking Nr Bath
    By Sako Hunter in forum Deer Stalking Opportunities
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 17-05-2010, 17:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •