Wanted: Stalking in Northamptonshire/Buckinghamshire/Bedfordshire

Ben1212

All,

I am looking for paid stalking in the above areas. I am looking for my first outing. I am an experienced shooter (15 years plus) and have held an FAC for 6+ years for both rimfire and centerfire. I am based in south Northants.

I would be looking to borrow an estate rifle. Once a date is booked deer would be added to my ticket and in future my own rifle obtained for further outings.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance and am always looking to learn from experienced individuals.

Many thanks

Ben

Pity you didn't contact me earlier, I am up in Bedfordshire this weekend on CWD with clients, I might have been able to fit you in. Other than that PM me and I might be bale to fit you in West Sussex in March, if that's no too far out for you.

Webley Boy - I have indeed sent him a PM, thanks.

Malc - That's a shame, is this weekend the last of your opportunities for this season in Beds? Sussex a bit far for me I am afraid. Thanks for the offer though.

Hi ben I am based in the Basingstoke area I could find something if you like I know its not the area you are looking for but if you are in northhants I cant be that far from you.

Hi ben I am based in the Basingstoke area I could find something if you like I know its not the area you are looking for but if you are in northhants I cant be that far from you.

And as my colleague JAYB responded to you before, I sincerely hope you are not selling stalking without trade membership??

Back