Thread: They'er BACK !

They'er BACK !

Its been quite for weeks
    Well this week I have been spotting and stalking and seen deer out every where. Loads of Fallow on my ground. A farmer called today to say come shoot some Roe .Walked into two Doe's on the way to my highseat. Then looked cross the valley and seen six out in a meadow on my ground. Two more came out the other side of my field to far for a shot. Just before dark two came out my side so I shot one. That's the third deer so far this week for me.woodfordfallow

I thought this was a thread about the return of RedDot...

Am glad to hear that the fallow have come back to roost.

well done chap. have been travelling across the ashdown forest soon after dawn this past week and in the last few days have gone from seeing none to thirty this morning. if only we could getting the shhoting rights

have been travelling across the ashdown forest soon after dawn this past week and in the last few days have gone from seeing none to thirty this morning
    I am off camping in the Ashdown Forest this weekend for a couple of days, where there are always deer to be seen if you put the work in at dawn with a good pair of binos.

I think jealous is the word.

enjoy

jase

Quote Originally Posted by Neumo View Post
    I am off camping in the Ashdown Forest this weekend for a couple of days, where there are always deer to be seen if you put the work in at dawn with a good pair of binos.
    Dont know if you kknow the area but on the crowborough to nutley road are two cattle grids. On the nutley side of the grids is a patch of holly. Group off twenty fallow there over recent mornings with a lovely buck

fallow just started showing up again on my ground been go for month weather hasn't helped much

Not seeing many fallow, but loads of reds and roe, can,t be bothered to drag the reds out being so wet.

love seeing fallow not something you see everyday down here in wilts