Thread: Bullet Puller Die

Bullet Puller Die

Fed up now with smashing a kinetic hammer thing a million times on the floor to pull bullets....
    so looking for a universal bullet puller die type thingy. Anything out there?????

Sold

How about a "Grip-N-Pull" puller ? Grip-n-Pull The World's Best Bullet Puller
    I bought one towards the end of last year, tried it on .22 .243 and 30 cal, worked great, no damage to components at all.
    But a month later and I upgraded my press to a CO-AX and you guess ed it, it won't work because of the top mounted handle.
    So if you have any normal type of press it will work fine.
    Cost me 45 shipped + 10 duty, how about 40 posted, still in it's original pack with instructions.
    Works on .17-.20-.22-.24-.25-.26-.27-.28-.30, all in the one tool, no extra's to buy.
    PM if iterested.

Neil.
    Last edited by Hornet 6; 25-02-2014 at 09:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    How about a "Grip-N-Pull" puller ? Grip-n-Pull The World's Best Bullet Puller
    I bought one towards the end of last year, tried it on .22 .243 and 30 cal, worked great, no damage to components at all.But a month later and I upgraded my press to a CO-AX and you guess ed it, it won't work because of the top mounted handle.So if you have any normal type of press it will work fine.Cost me 45 shipped + 10 duty, how about 40 posted, still in it's original pack with instructions.Works on .17-.20-.22-.24-.25-.26-.27-.28-.30, all in the one tool, no extra's to buy.PM if iterested.Neil.
    That is a very handy bit of kit, I have one also, It is much better than the pliers with a bit of leather in the jaws !!

yes i have forster here if thats any good all collets in stock as well
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbellsmith View Post
    You can always count on JCS to provide the answer every time, well done John

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbellsmith View Post
    This is what I use also
    regards pete

Thanks mate got it and as new