Thread: Father and Son Weekend in Sussex.

Father and Son Weekend in Sussex.

Had a great weekend stalking with my son at Sussex. Couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Malcolm (aka sikamalc) was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, both my son and I got our first white fallow, which was also my sons first deer. My son got his hit within five minutes of leaving the car, so had to listen to him gloating until I was successful later in the day.
    My son and I had a brilliant time, highly reccomended, I look forward to returning in the future.

A big Waidmannsheil for a proud Daddy!
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by ron d View Post
    Had a great weekend stalking with my son at Sussex. Couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Malcolm (aka sikamalc) was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, both my son and I got our first white fallow, which was also my sons first deer. My son got his hit within five minutes of leaving the car, so had to listen to him gloating until I was successful later in the day.
    My son and I had a brilliant time, highly reccomended, I look forward to returning in the future.
    Good stalking with you both, and look forward to seeing you again later this coming autumn for another go on the Fallow.

ATB

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.