Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wives - if you want it lost, take your eyes of it

wives - if you want it lost, take your eyes of it

Apparently a loving wife can cook, clean, look after the home and help manage the finances of daily living. Well, if you've got one like that you're a lucky lucky man.

All mine does is hide my stuff under towels, in drawers and behind inanimate objects. I've discovered it's an involuntary reflex action sort of like scratching. You put something down like a torch because you're charging the battery and the body is suddenly put somewhere out of the way without her knowledge. This includes knives, hats and even boots and wellies. Now those of us that have drop spots in the house know where we put our keys, wallet and small stuff because that's our space. The times I've left my boots at the front door to pick up as I go out and then got to the ground without them is painful and why? because they were mysteriously moved to the back door. Or keys or my wallet is under a dish cloth.... why god

A lost hat turned up today... it was under a towel

Ah.. the infamous "safe place" is where all my stuff ends up… No one knows WHERE this mysterious safe place actually is but apparently it's very big as it has a lot of stuff in it…..

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    Apparently a loving wife can cook, clean, look after the home and help manage the finances of daily living. Well, if you've got one like that you're a lucky lucky man.

All mine does is hide my stuff under towels, in drawers and behind inanimate objects. I've discovered it's an involuntary reflex action sort of like scratching. You put something down like a torch because you're charging the battery and the body is suddenly put somewhere out of the way without her knowledge. This includes knives, hats and even boots and wellies. Now those of us that have drop spots in the house know where we put our keys, wallet and small stuff because that's our space. The times I've left my boots at the front door to pick up as I go out and then got to the ground without them is painful and why? because they were mysteriously moved to the back door. Or keys or my wallet is under a dish cloth.... why god

A lost hat turned up today... it was under a towel

Yupp my place is the counter beside back door. And ill leave bino knives hats there too pick or too be cleaned before i put them away. 5 mins later there gone. Or they are gone and you forgetbthem because u left them there too remind you too pick them up. Happens all too often in this house hold. Think all women must be the same. One these days im going to hide all her **** and see how she likes it haha
    Always think before you pull that trigger.

Do you want to swap wives Paul, because mine puts absolutely nothing away.
    She's the most disorganised person that I have ever come across, then again she is Welsh so a different sort of mentality.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

It's that age old battle of wits!,.... who can withstand the strain without snapping!,I have to re- instate the drop spots several times daily, sometimes hourly.......I will not submit, I am not a number!!!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

You dont know how true that is

I sharpened two knives the other day left them on the kitchen windowsill in their sheaths and now they are no longer there.

She said she "put them in a safe place" but cant remember where

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    It's that age old battle of wits!,.... who can withstand the strain without snapping!,I have to re- instate the drop spots several times daily, sometimes hourly.......I will not submit, I am not a number!!!!!
    Is re instating your drop spots a bit like a dog marking his territory Steve?
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Is re instating your drop spots a bit like a dog marking his territory Steve?
    Exactomundo!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

you need to claim bits of the house ,so far ive got the shed she wont go in ?spiders or something moving,box room/gunroom,under stairs ,places they cant put carrier bags and handbags funny that all my places have something moving in them?
    DONT START

"Have you seen my XXXXX?"

"No, don't know what you are on about"
    6 months later it turns up in a box of her shoes/handbags/makeup/etc etc.......
    "I didn't put it there"...

replace XXXX with whatever vital piece of equipment is required at a moment notice