Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: syndicate place with all six.....

syndicate place with all six.....

I'm after a place on a syndicate for the coming buck season.... short notice I know but I'm hoping to find somewhere with all six species on the ground (or at least 5) preferably within an hours drive of my house and a caravan on site would be nice too.
    I've saved 350 but I may be able to stretch to 400 for the right bit of ground. I would also like to be able to take guests as I need to re-pay a few favours.

I have DSC level 1, BASC insurance and open ticket for .243

Please PM me if you know of anywhere that would suit my requirements. If my inbox gets full please let me know and I'll clear it.

Thanks in advance,

Si.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

I detect sarcasm.... you think my request is a bit ambitious don't you?

OK, scrub the caravan.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

If your lucky let me know of any remaining places

I kicked a tin pot while walking along the beach the other day, I didn't see any Genie come out to grant me any wishes but I made one just in case, very similar to yours Si.
    It would be nice if our wishes were granted wouldn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    I kicked a tin pot while walking along the beach the other day....
    If I did that knowing my luck I'd end up with non-drip gloss all over my foot

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    I'm after a place on a syndicate for the coming buck season.... short notice I know but I'm hoping to find somewhere with all six species on the ground (or at least 5) preferably within an hours drive of my house and a caravan on site would be nice too.
    I've saved 350 but I may be able to stretch to 400 for the right bit of ground. I would also like to be able to take guests as I need to re-pay a few favours.

I have DSC level 1, BASC insurance and open ticket for .243

Please PM me if you know of anywhere that would suit my requirements. If my inbox gets full please let me know and I'll clear it.

Thanks in advance,

Si.

Quote Originally Posted by deerhunter270 View Post
    Oh you can laugh.... but my philosophy is "aim high and be prepared to accept less"

It worked when I was looking for a wife

Si,if you get what your after,I will pay you 350 for a half share in it.............how does that sound??

I think he has been reading about billy goat gruff and the three little pigs!