Deer Drag

foxhunter

Hi

My mate has a deer drag which incorporates a hook for the lower jaw and a handle which swivels. I am after one but cannot find one. I thought Cool Game sold them but there is nothing on the website. Does anyone know where I can purchase one.

Thanks

I think Stone uses one that is actually a logging hook.

Or make one out of steel rod formed to a hook and a piece of rope and clear plastic pipe.

Jonathon

yes jon you are quite right
i do hav one of these and it works a treat as the handle is quite thick and robust, just about big enough to do a 2 handed drag with so it saves on hurting just one arm whislt dragging
got mine from these at one of the Forestry shows ( APF i think)

http://www.stantonhope.co.uk/26_Equipment_190805_Lifting_Hook_-_plastic_covered_handle_.asp

spike placed through the lower jaw and then a 2 handed drag back to the motor
P1040473.jpg

ATB

Now you tell me now :evil: shame you omitted this fact before getting me dragging that hind half way across Warwickshire :lol:

legaleagle69 said:
Now you tell me now :evil: shame you omitted this fact before getting me dragging that hind half way across Warwickshire :lol:
sorry Rob :lol: :lol:
but that is mine for when i shoot one ;) ,
you know the saying.... :evil: :evil:

stone said:
legaleagle69 said:
sorry Rob :lol: :lol:
but that is mine for when i shoot one ;) ,
you know the saying.... :evil: :evil:

Ohhhhhhh yes don't we no that saying, at least Rob didn't drag his through 3ft rape :eek:

Jonathon

Back