Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rare opportunity to stalk Red and Sika Stags in the highlands 2014.

Rare opportunity to stalk Red and Sika Stags in the highlands 2014.

Due to an unexpected event I have the rare opportunity for a group of 4 stalkers to take a full week on my 8000 acre lease in the Scottish Highlands.

The week starts with arrival on Sunday 28th September and finishes on the morning of Sunday 5th October. The week will consist of stalking for a good representative Red Stag and Japanese Sika Stag. Accommodation is on the estate and all linen, towels etc supplied.
    Meals are provided and wines at dinner, with soft drinks also within the week.

Guiding with 2 professional guides both AW.

Kill fees for both stags are in with the all inclusive price for the whole week.

Pick up and return from Inverness airport if required and transport throughout the weeks hunting.

This is a full weeks stalking in the highlands on Stags with full accommodation and transport from Inverness. This is a one off offer and unlikely to be repeated.

Deposits will be required to book the week, and for further details and all inclusive price, please PM me. This will be on a first come first serve basis and is for 4 stalkers only.

Thank you

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Like too but pheasants at wood ,do you do any hinds first week in feb '15
    cheers
    norma

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    Like too but pheasants at wood ,do you do any hinds first week in feb '15
    cheers
    norma
    Sorry Norma, I let the hinds out to someone else.

Thank you

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by Bez View Post
    Pm mate
    Responded.

Thank you

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000167.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	409.9 KB 
ID:	38504

Royal from last year. We took 9 stags in 6 days with 4 clients last year. This includes some very good mature Sika

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Looks a great trip mate, if only I hadn't booked a trip in November

ATB,

Scrummy

Quote Originally Posted by scrumbag View Post
    Looks a great trip mate, if only I hadn't booked a trip in November

ATB,

Scrummy

Ahh well there you go Mike. Its a tough one.................Mouflon or Red/Sika Stag????

ZEISS PRO STALKER.