Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What!!!

What!!!

This evening I shot a 600m Leopard with my .17 HMR, didn't kill it but who cares. Its ok because I only ever head and neck shoot and if it goes wrong it will be the BDS/BASC/NGO/RSPB/AA/SAS/NASA/CIA at fault for not converting my WSCC into a NSCC then a DSC1 then an MBE......

........Just having a look on here after a few days away from the 'puter. Has everyone been on the Xmas spirit a bit too hard? Happy New Year (I think!) JC

JC
    wot hav i told u
    .22 win mag is the dedicated round for head shot leopards in this part of the world
    i hav the pug marks to proove it

Oh dear .................. Oh deary me

600m that is one heck of a sized leopard. Do they come in smaller sizes

JC,
    Now thats really funny; i log on every couple of days and usually just for a laugh, but that one you refered to was exceptional. Someone did mention a new Darwen award, its certainly worthy.

Muir for me has the most content rich posts which i find very interesting to the point that I now search for his posts as a process.

There should be a section for totally new content not the recycled Q&As that are now prevalent; also a section for the most ridiculous content which would make great reading.

Best wishes.

I have just heard back from the Darwin awards team, they say it's too much for their scoring system

This evening I shot a 600m Leopard with my .17 HMR, didn't kill it but who cares. Its ok because I only ever head and neck shoot and if it goes wrong it will be the BDS/BASC/NGO/RSPB/AA/SAS/NASA/CIA at fault for not converting my WSCC into a NSCC then a DSC1 then an MBE......
    I take it this was in daylight?? Pah!!

I shot a charging rhino by candle-light at half-two the other morning with my son's spud-gun when it was at least 3/4 mile away.... Or was it a buffalo?? Couldn't really make it out, but what the heck.....

ATB

I always reach for the mighty GAT its flatter shooting than the spud gun.

Ah, the Gat that takes me back. You can shoot some serious big game with one of those . Are the darts or the pellets best?