first munties

Now come on Swarovski, you can do better than that. You have to spin the yarn! I won't congratulate you until you tell us the story. Go on, how did it all happen? Looks like the one on the right may have drowned...

Now come on Swarovski, you can do better than that. You have to spin the yarn! I won't congratulate you until you tell us the story. Go on, how did it all happen? Looks like the one on the right may have drowned...

I rekon he put it on the quick wash to get the green off it!

Seen them shot em, the doe went down in a biggest puddle, am not into the jackinory stuff, just bang em over :D

cmon swarovski wheres the write up if i had shot a muntie , my first i would be still thinking of things to say and put down on paper,nice one on breaking your duck atb doug.

I rekon he put it on the quick wash to get the green off it!
once upon a time there was a very handsome stalker called swarovski :D, my mate not so fortunate, had a face only a mother could love, nobody should be allowed to be so ugly with only one head, enough of the bull :D, you were pretty close on your observation gar, munty turned at the wrong momement and changed the angle and my mate had already made up his mind and let the shot go where you can see the dark mark and shot exited behind shoulder on opposite side missing the green stuff and went down in a big puddle,we waited to see if the buck would return which it did and i had to peel my mates fingers off the stock, i said let me shoot one you greedy c--t, I neck shot it at 1000yds,they all lived happily ever after the end :D:lol:

Last edited:
once upon a time there was a very handsome stalker called swarovski :D, my mate not so fortunate, had a face only a mother could love, nobody should be allowed to be so ugly with only one head, enough of the bull :D, you were pretty close on your observation gar, munty turned at the wrong momement and changed the angle and my mate had already made up his mind and let the shot go where you can see the dark mark and shot exited behind shoulder on opposite side missing the green stuff and went down in a big puddle,we waited to see if the buck would return which it did and i had to peel my mates fingers off the stock, i said let me shoot one you greedy c--t, I neck shot it at 1000yds,they all lived happily ever after the end :D:lol:
ah ah there it is,short and sweet,

Na, my last visit to brinky all roe I saw were off bounds on higher ground, it was like paddy fields down the bottom and a million sheep out there, not far from home tim, thats the ones I texted that I had seen, been there several times with no sitings until the other afternoon, got a feeling they havent been in the area too long, been shooting it for 6 years and happen to see them out foxing, was just a matter of time, doe fawn so it wasnt preggers, buck was only 15lb 8 oz gralloched and top n tailed so my guess would be a yearling, was quite amusing how little gralloch came out, would like to see how much comes out a red stag.

Last edited:
Back