Thread: GWP dog

GWP dog

I have taken on a 3 year old GWP dog for a friend whose circumstances have changed. The dog has been a family pet and is house trained, castrated, up to date with all jabs and well behaved ( as pet dogs go).

The dog is well bred from health tested background.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5536.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	545.9 KB 
ID:	38565Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5540.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	605.3 KB 
ID:	38566Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5547.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	340.2 KB 
ID:	38567

I have had the dog with me for a month and after he settled is now showing signs of being trainable and I have got rid of some of his pet habits. He now sits, stays and his heel is improving. He needs further training however he is improving every day. He has got obvious working ability however this has never been steered into anything positive but it may not be too late.

I would say that he is most suited to an experienced home without children or cats.

My friend has now asked me to find a new home for the dog and money is not as important as the right place. ( perhaps a token gesture might be appreciated).

Please feel free to ask questions

Sam

great looking dog I hope he gets a good home soon.good luck

im intrested in this dog. could you please pm me with details etc.

cheers charlie

Charlie ,
    It says " feel free to ask questions and gives a phone number. Can you not be arsed or are you too tight to make the phone call.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    Charlie ,
    It says " feel free to ask questions and gives a phone number. Can you not be arsed or are you too tight to make the phone call.

well as it is I don't have a home phone, and I have to go to the top of a hill to get mobile signal, I would be happy to ring him, but it would have to wait until tomorrow while im at work.

but thanks for your input.

charlie

Due to a long and drawn out process with a time waster I still have this dog in my kennels, so if any one has an interest or knows of someone please feel free to get in touch.

Sam