Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Namibia

Namibia

Hi guys;

Myself and a buddy are looking to book what typically is an annual trip hunting somewhere outside the Uk. Having been to SA twice and throughly enjoyed it, perhaps now we are considering a change. Namibia appears to be the hot topic on hunting outside of SA. Neither of us are particularly looking for trophies, the two trips to SA previous as left little space in my humble abode for further specimens. We are just looking for a quality out-fitter that will provide a trip for us to remember. Searching the net as you can imagine, there is a wealth of information. However i'm a great believer in recommendations by people whom have been there and bought the t shirt so to speak. Thanks in advance, all suggestions and recommendations greatly received with sincere thanks. Steve

I have been to Gras game ranch twice and can recommend it.
    Gras Game Lodge | Kalkrand | Namibia

Quote Originally Posted by dodgyrog View Post
    I have been to Gras game ranch twice and can recommend it.
    Gras Game Lodge | Kalkrand | Namibia
    Cheers Dodgyrod, i will take a look!

I'm planning a trip to Namibia around September this year. I'm going to be north of Windhoek around the Etosha Park. Does anyone know of anyone running any hunting in that area?

Roo Ellis will sort it out for you nice down to earth feller.

www.thehuntingagency.com

He is Mr Namibia and has many of the outfits in his group around the Etosha park .He will be at the cla this year, tell him Paul from Southend said hi !

Quote Originally Posted by rogue trader View Post
    I'm planning a trip to Namibia around September this year. I'm going to be north of Windhoek around the Etosha Park. Does anyone know of anyone running any hunting in that area?

Cheers Paul o'. I met these guys at Blenheim the last time the CLA was there. Nice bunch of guys. In fact I'm on their mailing list so don't know how I missed the fact they are involved in Namibia. I'll drop them and email now and try and see them at the CLA in July.

Ok feller Roo now is in Texas, he have just got married out there.

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    Roo Ellis will sort it out for you nice down to earth feller.

www.thehuntingagency.com

He is Mr Namibia and has many of the outfits in his group around the Etosha park .He will be at the cla this year, tell him Paul from Southend said hi !
    "He is Mr Namibia" , he actually seems to be an agent based in Texas so hes not going to have the same knowledge of a native Namibian , you will get a better deal by going direct to the PH , I mentioned Arub safaris because I used him some years ago , he`s Namibian born and bread , ex military and owns his own grounds ,if you talk to him and get on he is the guy you will hunt with . Arub Safaris is a premier outdoor hunting, photographic and fishing safari destination

Quote Originally Posted by Johno100 View Post
    "He is Mr Namibia" , he actually seems to be an agent based in Texas so hes not going to have the same knowledge of a native Namibian , you will get a better deal by going direct to the PH , I mentioned Arub safaris because I used him some years ago , he`s Namibian born and bread , ex military and owns his own grounds ,if you talk to him and get on he is the guy you will hunt with . Arub Safaris is a premier outdoor hunting, photographic and fishing safari destination
    Thanks very much Johno, ive sent him a private message.