Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracking harness

Tracking harness

Hi Guys

looking to get a better tracking harness, would probably prefer a leather one, as I use leather leashes that have worked out well, niggeloh do a nice synthetic that is quality

any ideas of locating a quality synthetic or leather harness from stock or made up

Any info greatly appreciated

phil

Phil I have gone down this route as i have started with biothene lead and its great so have ordered this, which i think could be better than leather as you wont have to keep oiling and drying it off,just a wipe down
    NEU! Biothane Hundegeschirr Geschirr Suchgeschirr Laufgeschirr Brustgeschirr | eBay

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Are you buying the harness for you or your dog? A 10 to 15 harness will work just as well as a 60 Niggeloh And as long as the harness fits OK will see your dog out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagare View Post
    Are you buying the harness for you or your dog? A 10 to 15 harness will work just as well as a 60 Niggeloh And as long as the harness fits OK will see your dog out.
    Hi Jagare

its for a well built GWP

The harness will be seeing a lot of use, if possible I would like to purchase one that will last, would prefer to buy a good one

cheers

phil

Quote Originally Posted by mereside View Post
    Phil I have gone down this route as i have started with biothene lead and its great so have ordered this, which i think could be better than leather as you wont have to keep oiling and drying it off,just a wipe down
    NEU! Biothane Hundegeschirr Geschirr Suchgeschirr Laufgeschirr Brustgeschirr | eBay
    cheers. Mereside

very nice price mate

Will get my mate to order one for me

atb

phil

Clayton leads, on ebay will make one at any length, good price

Niggeloh every time,harness will outlast the dog as indestructible as they come,proven reliability.Quality costs a bit more but buy only once as you won't need to replace it

I'm going to be doing them soon. I've also just got some Biothane for leads and collars, will be having a go at a harness for my mutt in it to see how it goes. I made a quick cross body lead to take him stalking on a dairy farm, got covered in it - wiped down easily.

It doesn't feel as nice as leather, and it's a bit stickier but I can see the potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    Niggeloh every time,harness will outlast the dog as indestructible as they come,proven reliability.Quality costs a bit more but buy only once as you won't need to replace it
    Well you would say that Niggeloh are the best harness when you sell them .