Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gun-ice

Gun-ice

Just ordered a couple on line. I think that it is not too bad an idea, sorry if you all knew about them and the news has only just reached us in Yorkshire. So what are your thoughts Gun-In Case of Emergency...
    Politicians are like nappies,they should be changed frequently and for the same reason.

I'm confused...? Pease enlighten.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Oooohh this thread could be juicey!!

Nutty

Quote Originally Posted by wabbituntr View Post
    Just ordered a couple on line. I think that it is not too bad an idea, sorry if you all knew about them and the news has only just reached us in Yorkshire. So what are your thoughts Gun-In Case of Emergency...
    You're ahead of me in the wilds of Herefordshire ! What's it all about ? - Give us a clue !

Quote Originally Posted by wabbituntr View Post
    Thank god it's not just me then ????????

Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by I. Farticus View Post
    AH AH NOW WE KNOW sorry caps again, good idea if it saves only one life it must be good idea,cheers doug.
    DONT START

So instructions for the emergency services about what to do with your gun/rifle while they are treating you?

I fail to see where this will save a life. This is a commercial enterprise and as such should only come from a subscribed vendor surely??