Thread: puma 22 lr rifles ? any good ?

puma 22 lr rifles ? any good ?

on the look out for a 22 lr rifle , was going to go for the tried n tested cz, but have been seeing a lot of puma's popping up which claim to be an exact copy of cz, brand new puma package rifle,scope ,mod coming in at under 300, has any 1 experience of them good or bad ? not many reviews on the web yet, thanks in advance

The Chinese make a good shooting copy of the 452 called the JW-15. I have several but they aren't CZ's.....~Muir

If you're looking for a .22LR then there's a brno #2in the classifieds on this site for under 100 quid with scope. You can't go wrong with that.

For Sale: .22LR BRNO Model 2 Rifle

(BTW, I know nothing, good or bad, about puma rifles, nor do I have any connection with the chap selling the brno. Just thought I'd draw it to your attention.)

Quote Originally Posted by VSS View Post
    If you're looking for a .22LR then there's a brno #2in the classifieds on this site for under 100 quid with scope. You can't go wrong with that.

For Sale: .22LR BRNO Model 2 Rifle

(BTW, I know nothing, good or bad, about puma rifles, nor do I have any connection with the chap selling the brno. Just thought I'd draw it to your attention.)
    Good grief! you can't touch a Brno#2 for that money here. I'd pounce on it. That's $150 US. Jeez.~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    Good grief! you can't touch a Brno#2 for that money here. I'd pounce on it. That's $150 US. Jeez.~Muir
    I don't know why no-one has pounced on it yet. As a confirmed brno#2 lover, It's breaking my heart to see it sliding down the classified list with nary a taker. A lovely bit of kit for someone.

I got a Mod 2 as my first rifle and it's been brilliant absolutely no troubles with it and a lovely rifle to use.

Thanks for the reply lads, pm sent to LTJ regarding brno