Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cz centre fire rifles

cz centre fire rifles

As my favorite rifle is a cz452 I am wondering how many of you use cz or brno cf rifles, accuracy wise how good are they, not so popular as other makes and wondered why, atb swaro

I have a CZ 601 very accurate, will out shoot me all day, as to being not so popular, usually all about marketing.

My old brno .243 works with the finesse of an agricultural implement, despite this it is a reliable killer of foxes and deer.

Have a cz 527 in 223. Now I've found the load it likes it is an amazingly accurate rifle. Trigger has a lot of play but you get use to it.

I love my two
    As for the trigger, properly adjusted it is one of the better triggers out there.

Neil.

it's always properly adjusted just 6.5 pounds to pull it , described as firm with an element of creep but predictable

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    I love my two
    As for the trigger, properly adjusted it is one of the better triggers out there.

Neil.

Established Poster
    Deer Dog Available
    I've used a couple over the year's. 452 .22 rimfire, .223 527 .I think they are great value for money..I still use the
    rimfire frequently.great bunny basher.sold the .223 527 for a tikka t3 .223 varmint but would go down the cz road again no
    problem.
    atb,
    fbrad.

Quote Originally Posted by .25-06 View Post
    it's always properly adjusted just 6.5 pounds to pull it , described as firm with an element of creep but predictable
    The two 527's I have now, and the ones I have sold on all were adjusted to crisp 1lb 12oz

Neil.

Brought one in .270 as a cheap starter rifle and never changed it, have since added a .22 and .223 to the collection, no problem with any of them. Look after them and they'll serve you well.

I agree on the CZs being good rifles. I have a .223 527 Amercian and it is nice but trigger isn't the best (but am learning to live with it). Will adjust and see how I get on with it and if bugs me enough will put in a RifleBasix trigger kit. (Nice thing about CZ/Brno rifles is there are lots of aftermarket parts for them)