NEW MEMBER CUMBERNUAULD

tiki-ray

hi there folks my names Ray im from Glasgow originally and currently in Cumbernauld where ive been for 15years . im new to stalking as a sport/hobby/vocation and have been having a bit of trouble getting started , a local landowner offered me permission to shoot if i passed my dsc level one but after passing the exam he renaiged on his promise and im left with no permission to shoot, so if anyone has some advice on how to get started or a place in a syndicate available please let me know. Thanks
Ray
:)

Welcome Ray, Maybe he didnt want to say yes & hoped you'd go away!, I would'nt fret about him, best off without blokes like that!, you stand much greater chance of finding something through this site & the good types on it. Steve.

tiki-ray said:
hi there folks my names Ray im from Glasgow originally and currently in Cumbernauld where ive been for 15years . im new to stalking as a sport/hobby/vocation and have been having a bit of trouble getting started , a local landowner offered me permission to shoot if i passed my dsc level one but after passing the exam he renaiged on his promise and im left with no permission to shoot, so if anyone has some advice on how to get started or a place in a syndicate available please let me know. Thanks
Ray
:)

Hi Ray,

Just a wee hello as I'm just up the road from you in Tullibody. Was also originally from Glasgow. Moved out and joined the army in 86 and finally settled the family in Tullibody about 5 years ago.

RSWO

Hi there are quite a few around this area, I'm just down the road in Muirhead and am in the same position regarding trying to find suitable stalking ground close to home.

Back