Saying hello from northern ireland

merjp

Hi All. I was forced to retire early a few years ago due to health problems but am still able to do some shooting, which i thoroughly enjoy. I have shot vermin for many years but never anything bigger than Fox. I take part in various types of shooting both indoor and outdoor. I shoot 10M target and bell targets indoor and shoot with a team in a local league. I also shoot .22 match outdoor at 25, 50, and 100m. Rimfire .22 is the largest caliber i use at present. I have always wanted to try deer stalking but have never managed to get it organized so far. I joined the forum to learn from the experts and then if and when i do get the opportunity then i might know a bit more than i do at present.
My background is mostly electronics and software with a heavy emphesis on computer design. I also enjoy photography and fishing trout and salmon. Given my background i have done a few home builds of night vision gear and enjoy night shooting with my own night vision addon kit.

I look forward to doing some browsing and learning on the forum and hopefull take part in interesting threads or where i feel i can contribute.

Welcome merjp.

Your only on the other side of Slieve Gallion from me :D

Must get you to rustle together some NV for me.

FL

Back