clulite pistol light

sir-lamp-alot

hi chaps just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the clulite pistol light seems a nice little walk about lamp especialy the rechargable one but ive never seen one in use so i was just wondering if it will be up to the job of foxing

An excellent light that i use for spoting foxes and for finding shot foxes etc.High and low settings with a flicker setting too. Good battery life enough for a session and quite light to use and carry. Beams good for 150ish yards on high on a clear night. Can also accept filters as an optional extra.. Reccomended...Hugh....

Last edited:
An excellent light that i use for spoting foxes and for finding shot foxes etc.High and low settings with a flicker setting too. Good battery life enough for a session and quite light to use and carry. Beams good for 150ish yards on high on a clear night. Can also accept filters as an optional extra.. Reccomended...Hugh....

I agree with parkyboy. I bought my Clubriter about two years ago on the recommendation of Hornet 6. It is an excellent piece of kit so I also bought red and amber filters from the manufacturer. The beam is tightly focussed but has no wide beam facility. Can't fault it.

The new pistol light from Cluson is a very good piece of kit, small, light, with a useable battery life of about three hours and it'll fit in the pocket. They claim 400 metres beam, a bit ambitious but certainly good enough out to a couple of hundred, more than enough. A good lamp.

I now have one of the new Clulite (FAN-1) The Light - Clulite | Cluson Engineering Ltd.
They now claim a 500 metre beam, not sure I'd agree, but it is a little bit tighter than the pistol grip one.
I wouldn't have paid to upgrade as I don't think the difference is worth the outlay all over again, but as a new purchase
I'd have to consider it, I was lucky enough to have somebody else pay for mine, which is a plus, and I sold my pistol grip
one on so actually upgraded and made money. Lol

Neil. :)

Does the pistol light have a very tight beam? Ive been interested in these but without a deflector i am concerned the beam will be too tight

Does the pistol light have a very tight beam? Ive been interested in these but without a deflector i am concerned the beam will be too tight

Too tight for what ?
With or without a filter it seems fine for scanning a field to me.

Neil. :)

Back