Still Chewing The fat

pheasant sniper 1

After loosing my semi's and handguns - and yes i realise im certainly not alone..

Im still irate having read page 72 latest BASC magazine..

" Concerned that despite pistols and revolvers being banned in Scotland,we now have a ten year record in the number of offences - 137 - which represents a 41per cent increase on the previous year..

I cant see the remainder of the country being exempt from this sort of rise..

:evil: :evil: :evil: B*ST*RDS.. I want em back.. :evil: :evil:

P S ...... They missed out Manchester on the handgun ban! you can still own one if you are a drug dealer or a gang member, law abiding citizens need not apply! 8)

finnbear270 said:
P S ...... They missed out Manchester on the handgun ban! you can still own one if you are a drug dealer or a gang member, law abiding citizens need not apply! 8)

It ain't only Manchester :rolleyes: a friend moved from Old Town Croydon a few years ago now but before he moved when we bumped into one another at another friends anniversary party he asked me if I would like a Walther 9mm. Seems that they were being touted round the neighbourhood for sale £70 if I remember correctly.

The he asked if I had heard of the shooting on Purley Way. That's the main A23 road into London proper seems some druggies didn't like the Plods driving around so they machine gunned a patrol car as it drove down The Purley Way in broad daylight :eek: it didn't even get a mention in the media of course.

After loosing my semi's and handguns - and yes i realise im certainly not alone..
Nope your not alone I lost two semis and two revolvers :mad: mind you I stung the buggers on one of them ;) I paid £95 for it and they had it listed in their book at £325 :D it was Colt Police Positive .38 Spl with 4" barrel in Duo Tone. Bright nickle except the hammer, cyclinder latch and trigger. circe 1936 according the serial number :evil: I spent that money on a Brno ZKK 601 in .308 win for Anderson's of East grinstead and a 6x42 scope from Pete Frost of Empire Gunsight Co.

Hello Brithunter

I like the way you said you "STUNG THE BUGGERS FOR ONE OF THEM".

Like you and many others I was paid out for my semi's and handguns, and paid well but the irony is we actually paid ourselves.

It was the tax payer who paid the bill, thats you and me :cry: .

Max

Back