243 nightvision

PAULT

I currently have a 243 for stalking and put in for another 243 for nightvision anybody else done this. And did you have any problems.

I have 2x 270 for a similar reason and looking at that stutzen in the for sale section i have come so very close to putting in another variation,atb wayne

I put in for a woodland stalking rifle set up with open sights and one for hill stalking and foxing thats scoped. no issues at all, if you are using nv then you want that rifle set up full time foxing rig, atb wayne

I put in for a woodland stalking rifle set up with open sights and one for hill stalking and foxing thats scoped. no issues at all, if you are using nv then you want that rifle set up full time foxing rig, atb wayne

agree with Wayne completely.

I did same here with .308....... one set up for NV

I understood that the .243 is the crossover fox/deer rifle in the HO guidance. The NV rig can only be used for foxes, therefore I am surprised you got a .308 for fox, particularly so in Cheshire as they do have a "certain" reputation.

Bob,

No mate, address is in Cheshire but GMP are the Force here, I asked for AOLQ and there was no problem at all, same with an open ticket.

I take it you are in Cheshire?

yeti I can't speak for morgy but i am just building one for a 270,lots of info on nv forum atb wayne

Bob,

No mate, address is in Cheshire but GMP are the Force here, I asked for AOLQ and there was no problem at all, same with an open ticket.

I take it you are in Cheshire?

Yep

I assume you are in the posh end of cheshire, hale etc.

Does anybody in Gwent have two rifles of the same calibre one setup for daytime and one setup for nv.

+1 for GMP, with the open ticket, AOLQ and a number of rifles in various calibre. I've got 2 X 17HMR, 1 for day vermin & 1 night vision for vermin (or AOLQ) as it states
Wingy

Back