Thread: Last minuet stalk this weekend

Last minuet stalk this weekend

Hi Guys,

Has any one got any stalking this Saturday Morning (8th) last minuet i know but now have the saturday free to do as i please.

Willing to travel 100 or so miles from Nottingham (more to do with the time i would have to get up to get to you) and looking at spending about 100 (to inc Stalk and shot fee (if one shot) and possably the Carcass)

Idealy Munjac or Roe.

I have my own .308 (under inch group at 100 yard) and Deer on my licence and most deer stalking kit just lack the experance (still a novice)

Let me know what you have as im keen to get out.

Thanks
    Michael

Contact Ian farrington on here, he is in a cull weekend this weekend in Aylesbury, Buckingham Shire and it's 75 per high seat session and no fee for cull animals, I've been with him before and would highly reccomend

I've just realised that "minuet" is a typo and that this isn't a request for some form of particularly dainty, artistic stalking, perhaps akin to an 18th century formation dance. I was confused and intrigued by this. Now it's all just mundane.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    I've just realised that "minuet" is a typo and that this isn't a request for some form of particularly dainty, artistic stalking, perhaps akin to an 18th century formation dance. I was confused and intrigued by this. Now it's all just mundane.
    Yes great pity, just bought some fancy plank spankers for stalking in too!.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.