new forest

mattic

Hi, anyone know of stalking being offered in and around the new forest area?
Thanks
Matt

You could try Mike at Jelen I believe he has stalking a Beaulieu, or maybe Lee at Newhouse Game.

WH

Is hampworth still doing stalking, thought it was up for sale, havn,t shot there since Paul left.

Is hampworth still doing stalking, thought it was up for sale, havn,t shot there since Paul left.

Paul - what a thoroughly nice chap! He went to Devon I believe. I know Hamptworth went through a spell prior to the estate going on the market of no keeper, I would imagine old Anderson has his finger on the pulse and is still turning a penny until it's gone though!

A great keeper Paul was, he made the estates name for pheasant, Jeremy is in NZ at the moment, a very highly proficient deer culler, Anderson shot on one of our shoots as a guest once, a group of old forest land owners, the only people to ever put a mole in the bag.

Taff

Yes they are still stalking at Hampworth, was chatting with the stalker a while back. Still taking clients out.

Last time I spoke to Lee he had plenty of stalking in the Ower area.

Regards

Ed

I stalked as a guest at Hamptworth last Thursday and we saw over 90 fallow in different herds in one wod.

Back