Thread: Holiday Accommodation Sussex

Holiday Accommodation Sussex

Does anyone know of any reasonably priced holiday accommodation in Sussex/East Hants/West Kent? Cottage/Cabin/Caravan? Must be dog (x2) friendly. Looking for about six nights at the end of March. I've tried all the internet searches but I'm really after a direct recommendation. Thanks, Glyn.

This place is very close to my gaff mate:

Lordine Court Caravan and Camping

Never stayed there, don't know anyone that has. But a quick glance on the site rules showed that dogs are welcome as long as they're kept under control, mess tidied up etc etc.

Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

And fallow on the front lawn !!
    atb Steve

Had any joy with this mate?
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

I'm waiting to hear back regarding confirmation of a cottage near T/Wells. If it all works out we will be coming down Sunday eve and staying until Thursday. Be good to catch up at some point. Glyn

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn 1 View Post
    I'm waiting to hear back regarding confirmation of a cottage near T/Wells. If it all works out we will be coming down Sunday eve and staying until Thursday. Be good to catch up at some point. Glyn
    Definitely mate! I'll see if i can get Bonfield and Donovan motivated into a curry night eh?