Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild Boar dates with Deer Stalking in England Ltd

Wild Boar dates with Deer Stalking in England Ltd

After an exceptional season of Boar shooting in France we have now set the dates for 2014-15 season. These are not the only trips we will run, if you have a team of 12+ we can sort out a Bespoke shooting trip for you. This ideal for a group of friends who would like to shoot together.

We stay in some great hotels with excellent food and easy travel arrangements. We look after you from start to finish.

This year we are offering 1 day shooting 2 days shooting and 3 days both at Reserve and open forest including a 5 day trip shooting 3 days open forest for the more experienced wild boar hunter.

So if you would like more information please PM me or have a look at our website.

Shoot dates for boar in France 2014/15.

Trip1

Three day 1 day shoot Baconnes (reserve) 5th-6th-7thOctober 2014

Trip 2

Five day trip 3 days shooting Open forest Verdun 15th 16th 17th18th 19th January 2015
    Full open forest for Experienced driven boar hunters only.

Trip 3

T.B.A. SOLD OUT

Trip 4

4 day trip Open Forest and Reserve 4th 5th6th 7th February 2015

Trip 5

4 day trip Reserve and Reserve 12th 13th14th 15th February 2015

Trip 6

3 day trip 6th 7th 8thMarch 2015
    905.00 SOLD OUT
    Last edited by stalkinginengland; 08-07-2014 at 15:26.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

We now have 2 trips sold out and others selling well. If you would like to try your hand at boar or if you are a seasoned boar enthusiast we have something for you with excellent shooting, accommodation and food. Please PM in the first instance or call Mark on 07788961838 or 01953788068 or email deerstalkinginenglandltd@yahoo.co.uk

Mark Howard
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk

Well that's our first trip of the year done and what a great trip it was. 20 animals in the bag and a wonderful time had by all. For information on our other trips please see the website. Bookings coming in quickly now so send me a pm if you are interested. Wild, wild and reserve and reserve shoots all available.

Many thanks to both you and Rob, Mark for such a great trip and such wonderful memories. I'll put a post elsewhere on here regarding the trip itself, but its fair to say I'll be back and that value for money was most definitely had.

Great bag of 20, its that a bag shared with the french guests too or was that the bag solely for your guests. Lol

Atb
    Last edited by liddlesdale; 15-10-2014 at 10:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    Mark, I've checked in and out of this hoping for a reply with interest. I've been to the Parc de Baville on a hunt with you and your bag for you group on that day included a good number of boar shot by guests, French and other not with us but you put the figures down as if it's your groups bag. The hunting was great as was the organisation and hosts.

I'm a little concerned that you are representing the hunt bags to your own credit as your groups total when actually they are part of a much larger collective bag. From what I can see from the complimentary feedback of one of the group on the hunt with a 20 bag as claimed above, only 4 pigs and 2 fawns were shot representing 6 animals only by your group of 8?. This means that 14 animals of that bag were shot by others not in your party.

I'm sure you must appreciate that people looking at such figures are seeing the total bag, your group size and think wow! But that is unfairly misleading so can you explain this please so there is no confusion and everything is clear for hunters looking to book. Thanks

I am no boar expert,but 6 animals between 8 guns seems very fair imo,almost 1 each which almost gives every gun a sporting chance.
    I've been on one Mark trips,intact my first boar trip,and thoroughly enjoyed myself,even tho i didn't shoot a boar,and I'll be booking again.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    Gelert, 6 animals to 8 guns is fine but as I read it the quarry was taken by 4 guns and this was in a reserve. Like I've said, I've hunted with Mark and the trips are very well organised and run, this is not my query and like what was posted before me, it remains not answered.

I wouldn't dispute that the number of animals shot to standing guns is fine but it has to be when you're in a stocked reserve as that's what you're paying for. Wild is a different story and you'd expect lower bags as a host/guest. Posting your trip bag as 20 though when it was 6, that need explaining so everything is clear.
    Pot n kettle black ?

You cheeky fecker... after the cluster**** that saw 18 guns see bugger all i think youve got a friggin cheek pullin other folk up like this..

So hunting wild is one between 18 a good result?

Initially i pmsl at your remarks but as you insist on pushing it on its really fkin grated on me
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Sorry, but I have been very busy. No body is trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Off the top of my head the bag was 21 there were 16 guns of which 10 were from our team. Not bad at all in my opinion , but perhaps thats not worth much. When you had your bugger up Paul, I posted a reply and stood by you. It will be on here if anyone cares to look. I will not be getting into any slagging match on here over anything, my customer base and their opinion is all I have to look at to see that we are not getting it too far wrong.

If anyone is interested in a first class trip details will be posted this afternoon in a new thread. Please reply by PM as I do not onto the forum as often as I would like. To be honest it is this sort of negative sniping that keeps me off it.
    Last edited by stalkinginengland; 24-10-2014 at 12:12.

Sorry but I was reading this and it doesn't seem to make sense? Has someone deleted a lot of posts?

yes and admin has been pm'd, think legitimate questions about bag numbers and who shot it need clarification