Thread: Hopefully no one off Here?

Hopefully no one off Here?

Can't actually understand how he could have thought he would make it through? Seems to be pretty obvious with the depth of water.

M

Water depth never varies, it only goes halfway up a duck.

I had an argument once with a now ex boss about "is the glass half full or half empty."

I hope it was him....is the Landy half full or half empty out there?
    Last edited by private fraser; 09-03-2014 at 12:32.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Quote Originally Posted by Mauser243 View Post
    Can't actually understand how he could have thought he would make it through? Seems to be pretty obvious with the depth of water.

M
    He has a 4x4 he is invincible.
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

So he's sat there pi**ed wet through in his 4X4 and instead of walking out (or swimming a bit then walking if he was a really short chap) he sits in it, getting wetter and colder while he calls the emergency services, who get called out, get their boat, get clobbered up and no doubt do an excellent job eventually. Forgive me for thinking that he made more than one wee mistake that day.

Quote Originally Posted by kernel gadaffi View Post
    Water depth never varies, it only goes halfway up a duck.

To true, even when full of No.4 shot.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    So he's sat there pi**ed wet through in his 4X4 and instead of walking out (or swimming a bit then walking if he was a really short chap) he sits in it, getting wetter and colder while he calls the emergency services, who get called out, get their boat, get clobbered up and no doubt do an excellent job eventually. Forgive me for thinking that he made more than one wee mistake that day.
    Sounds just like my ex boss, probably filled the time by making a list of folk whose fault it was, missing his own name off of course .
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"