Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAC arrived :)

FAC arrived :)

2 1/2 weeks after my FEO visit, not nearly as long as I was expecting. Devon & Cornwall seem to be on the ball

Now it's time to go shopping

Nice one. What did they grant you?

Have a .308 I'm buying from a friend (browning A-bolt, synthetic stock) and have a pecar 4x42 waiting to go on it and just need to sort out a moderator. Will be looking for something like a CZ452 or similar and will now need to call my local gunshop to see what they have in stock.

Not sure on the .223 yet, which was put down as a fox calibre. May just get lighter rounds for the .308, will have to think on it further.

Have moderators listed for all of them too.

had my feo visit 2.5 weeks ago still waiting ,Avon and Somerset .
    wish it would hurry up got deposits down on 3 rifles .

Considering a spartan mod for the .308 from Third Eye tactical and just this evening won a pecar Champion 6x42 on ebay which will go on the .22 but could be switched to the .308 if I go somewhere for longer range stalking. currently my woodland is fairly short range stuff.

I bet you acting like a poof with 2 bums

Quote Originally Posted by mr_magicfingers View Post

Have a .308 I'm buying from a friend (browning A-bolt, synthetic stock) and have a pecar 4x42 waiting to go on it and just need to sort out a moderator. Will be looking for something like a CZ452 or similar and will now need to call my local gunshop to see what they have in stock.

Not sure on the .223 yet, which was put down as a fox calibre. May just get lighter rounds for the .308, will have to think on it further.

Have moderators listed for all of them too.
    Stick with one 308 load and get used to it.....what kills a deer will kill a fox!

Bike for sale soon??

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    I bet you acting like a poof with 2 bums
    PMSL Ive not heard that one before!

Happy days!!! I've yet to see a forum post entitled FAC arrived that hasn't had the word shopping in it .. Mine certainly did!

mine arrived thursday ,now ive been shopping today its a disease .want for a rifle trouble was it was ukcustomshop an they make the predator 8 mods,bugger another 220 quid gone.then i saw the bipods ,more dosh.now ive put a scope on and a sling cheap rifle my butt