Most portable/quick erect free standing high seat???

finnbear270

OK, Who makes an easy/quick erect free stander?...... just got a bit of ground that will benefit from a high seat that can be quickly put up & taken down & stored in a lockup on farm.:?:

I use the Bushwear folding one with the leg kit, about 10 mins to put up and take down.

Wayne, Mereside from this site. Top notch, well designed and engineered!:british:

Last edited:
finnbear are you going to kelso? if so pop over to my stand and we can have a chat i have some aluminium seats on display which will be suitable for free standing, atb wayne

OK, Who makes an easy/quick erect free stander?...... just got a bit of ground that will benefit from a high seat that can be quickly put up & taken down & stored in a lockup on farm.:?:

Is the area accessible by quad or 4x4?

I had one I made in an old 8 x 4 wooden trailer (it folded about half height). I would tow it to where I needed it and then moved it as and when required.

Stored it on the farm & it worked a treat.

Hi Finnbear270,

The weight of The Owl is roughly around 28kg and if ordering there would be a surcharge of £20 to deliver.

Lindsay H. at BushWear

finnbear are you going to kelso? if so pop over to my stand and we can have a chat i have some aluminium seats on display which will be suitable for free standing, atb wayne

Hi

What's the cost of your single seat portable but with a 3rd section for a bit more height? Something all these seats appear to lack.

Cheers

K

The seats are £165 and I am in the middle of doing a 1mtr section for the foldup type so I have not priced it up yet but i will be doing it as cheap as possible

Back