Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crufts

Crufts

Gundog my ass, has anyone seen the thing (American Cocker spaniel ) that won the gundog section a crufts.
    If that's a gundog I'm a Polar bear.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

My thoughts exactly, when a dog like that can be classed as a gun dog, how can anybody take the Kennel Club seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by sikadog View Post
    Gundog my ass, has anyone seen the thing (American Cocker spaniel ) that won the gundog section a crufts.
    If that's a gundog I'm a Polar bear.

the polar bear just won the working class
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

The working cocker that smells when the lads blood sugar is low and warns him , that's a cracking dog !
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

My mates wifes American cocker was 3rd. And it does work and work well.Nutty

A farce... my partner went and spent 1,000 to be booted in the nutts. Feckin deforms.

we watched it that is my wife our pointer and my self ,the dog walked of to his bed ,and we looked at each other ,can dogs think, well they all looked too fat and short of a work out ,to sharpen them up ,and put some life in there eyes ,yes you are right the kennel club have lost the plot.

Brian May has just won crufts! !
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

A poodle... I give up!

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    A poodle... I give up!
    And we pay money,sometimes too much, to buy KC registered dogs.It must be time we had a more genuine,working dog authority to work with than these clowns.